Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2013
I sent this as a gift to my boyfriend who is an avid beef jerkey lover. He said most of the flavors were great and he even enjoyed the cute,cheesy lunch box it came in. However, when he opened up the spicy buffalo flavor, he discovered that there was mold inside the pack. The rest of the packs were just fine and the company contacted me ensuring that they inspect each pack, but rarely air can seep in if one of the side seems of the bag separates during delivery. They said in order to make up for that, they are going to send my boyfriend another package of his favorite flavors (which were the western cut teryoki and cajun). He tells me that he can't stop eating the beef jerkey I sent him and is definitely welcome to receiving more. I am very happy with the customer service from this company and would definitely recommend this gift for any beef jerkey lover in your life.
on January 9, 2011
I got this gift pack from my brother for Christmas! What a great surprise! I am about halfway through the pack and have loved every flavor! I am trying to go through it slowly. I would recommend this to any jerky lover!
on March 1, 2014
This was awesome and to get the soft cooler too, was just terrific. I don't really care for the hot spicy ones anymore because they don't do well on my stomach. I gave them away. The rest were really good. I especially like the ones of wild game, but they could be better if they were just the wild game and not mixed with beef.
on February 16, 2014
I received this as a gift and what a great gift it is. The variety of flavors is very broad and so far I love them all. This is one of the best brands that I have had and would recommend it to others. I would share but I am being selfish and saving all the goodness for myself. The cooler bag that it comes in is a good location to keep your stash and might even come in useful once all the product is gone. If you like jerky give it a try I think you will be happy you did.
on August 30, 2015
The cooler is a bit smaller and cheaper than I thought it would be. A little flimsy. That being said, I didn't buy this for the cooler. It was a birthday gift for my dad, and he loved it. The jerky all looked like it was good quality, not big chunks of fat, nothing too dry or too moist. Great product overall!
on December 12, 2015
I feel mislead by the photo. I thought it was a gift bag arranged like the image with some kind of presentation to justify the price. Instead a bunch of them are just thrown in a fabric lunch box that zips closed. I am amazed that this was nearly $50.
on December 12, 2013
Our office staff bought this as a Bosses gift to our CEO. They variety was great and for a man it was a perfect gift. A little pricey, but most jerky is. He said it tasted great and the football cooler it came in was cute and can be reused.
on March 25, 2016
MOLDY JERKY WITH NO REFUND! I had read all of the other reviews and it made me hesitate but I still ended up buying thinking my luck would be better but it wasn't. Don't waste your time or money buying this product. We're spending tons of money on something that should have quality but this DOES NOT.
Bought three of these for my male employees about a week and a half before Christmas.
I was a bit disappointed when they showed up because of the price I paid, and what I actually ended up getting. It seemed like very little and a flimsy little "cooler" that wasn't particularly impressive.

But it was shipped immediately (arriving still well before Christmas) and was easy enough to put together.

I just wasn't thrilled.
on April 6, 2016
Always a favorite in our house! The variety gives something for everyone... But this time it was all for the birthday kid! And I won "Mother of the year" when he saw this display!! Teriyaki and BBQ were the first to be gone!
review image review image