My local dealer stopped carrying this make of jean, because he received too many complaints from customers that the denim ripped within a few months of buying them. If you read these reviews, the only negative comments are from people who are unhappy that they ripped.

Published 8 months ago by Vykoden

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - ripped after few months of casual use
Published 8 months ago by Oren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - ripped after few months of casual use, January 22, 2014
Oren (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buffalo David Bitton Men's Six Slim Straight Leg Jean in Dust Wash (Apparel)
This is the second pair which I've experienced premature ripping in various places after 6-8 months of casual use; typically around the front pockets and in the back of the thigh. Buffalo definitely have a great design but very poor quality material and the denim is too thin to sustain even the most casual use. I have sent a few emails to their customer support (service at buffalojeans dot com) with pictures showing the damage but they did not respond to my complaint. Based on my experience, I do not recommend buying this brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole in knee after three months of casual use, November 25, 2012
Like the other reviewers, I really liked these jeans due to the soft denim. It's so soft and light that you can't help but think it may not hold up over time. Unfortunately, after three months of wearing my pair of these jeans for around twice a week, a hole in one knee developed. My other buffalo jeans have held up extremely well over time so I suppose that is one of the consequences of going with a lighter material.

I bought my pair at Macy's, not Amazon, but I assume they are identical.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabric does not hold up, December 18, 2013
Loved these jeans at first but very poor quality material. My husband only wore them twice and the second time they ripped just below the butt. He has a few pair of Buffalo jeans and this was the first bad experience with this brand. Don't recommend buying them!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, don't be fooled by look or feel, March 26, 2014
These jeans are tantamount to a Ferrari with no engine. They look great and feel great but will rip within several uses. I have several pairs and only one is without rips. Most of them ripped within 2-3 uses and for the price...no thanks. They also have no cust. svc. I've found that places like Yelp are actually suppressing negative reviews on this product. Stay away if you don't want to throw away money

5.0 out of 5 stars Best-fitting, most-comfortable, most-flattering jeans I've ever owned, January 10, 2014

BUT, these jeans feel like pajamas. Imagine wearing the same pair of pajamas for 12 hours every day. They will soon show holes.

Denim this soft isn't expected to last, and those who complain about holes and tears after a few months or weeks are just ridiculous. I've had these jeans patched four times. When they're patched one place, they'll rip someplace else. But, they're still as soft as the day I bought them.

And, I've received compliments from women about how they flatter my package; which is also a HUGE ego boost!

So, buy tougher jeans that last longer and make you look like every other Joe. Or, buy insanely soft denim that rips a lot but flatters your junk. Personally, I'm going with the soft junk-flattering jeans, and I don't care how many times I have to patch them! LOL.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look/feel, but terrible quality, December 29, 2013
I've had these jeans for about nine months. I've worn them, on average, once per week. I've washed them following all instructions and have never put much strain on them (no hikes or strenuous physical activity, no regular squatting or lifting of heavy items, etc.). When I first got them, I noticed that the denim seemed unusually thin, but I mistakenly assumed that Buffalo (a brand I have previously liked a lot) had accounted for this in constructing the jeans. They had not.

Despite the short time frame and the very moderate wear I've put on these jeans, there are major rips in the fabric in multiple places. This includes the inside of the thigh and the corners of pockets. The rips are never along a seam, so they are virtually impossible to repair. Essentially, these jeans had a life of nine months. Given the price, I am highly disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, December 2, 2013
Rik L. Hix (Panama City, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
I love the feel and fit of these jeans. They are very lightweight and comfortable, almost like wearing pajamas.

I didn't give it 5 stars because between month 8 and 12 the back pockets wore out and the crotch wore out. I purchased 4 pairs over the years and all 4 gave me the same results during the same time frame. Definitely not worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jeans torn at the back, July 26, 2013
Its only 6 months I purchased this Jean, to my shock found its torn at the back! Pathetic quality very flimsy

1.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable jeans you'll rip nearly immediately, June 23, 2014
I have had two pairs of these. I am a thin guy and I have ripped both pairs within a 1-2 months. The material at certains (the crotch specifically) is so thin you could poke your finger through it with no effort.

2.0 out of 5 stars Material rips, June 12, 2014
The jeans felt great when new. Soft and not too heavy. After a month of wearing with minimal washing, the material ripped wide open along the crotch. This is my second time trying this style. Don't waste your money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›