5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, very stylish designer jeans, July 2, 2014
J. Pappan (Northern California) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Buffalo David Bitton Men's Driven Straight-Leg Jean In Slightly Sandblasted (Apparel)
These are not just jeans, these qualify as designer jeans. I'm extremely picky about my jeans and I was very impressed with these BDB's. The fit was just as expected, perfect inseam and waistline, no surprises. The waistline is not a low ride, and these aren't skinny jeans. I'm a big guy, 75 inches and 225 lbs... I always wear a 36" waist and this was no different. I also wouldn't say they're relaxed jeans, they do ride snug on my thighs a bit, but that's the style, as pictured. The color of the jeans was just like the model's jean in the description. The price is about what you'd pay for jeans of a similar caliber (diesel, mavi, etc).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, May 13, 2014
I bought the first pair of these jeans at Costco for my husband a few years bck. They have been his favorite ever since. He loves this pair just as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans! I am actually wearing them while I ..., July 18, 2014
Great jeans! I am actually wearing them while I write this. They fit perfectly and look good.

Rate and Discover Movies