5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans
Great pair of Buffalo jeans and a great price! Perfect fit. Light comfortable denin perfect for summer. I own many pair of Buffalo jeans and have always had consistent fit and quality. Highly recommend.
Published 6 months ago by bigheart

2.0 out of 5 stars Buffalo Six-X Instead of Six
These ended up fitting somewhat larger than expected. This is because these were actually the six-x instead of the six. The six line is a straighter fit which is the style I was actually looking to purchase.
Published 6 months ago by B. R. Watkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Buffalo Six-X Instead of Six, July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of jeans, July 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans!, July 12, 2014
Nice pair of jeans. I have a hard time finding my size and style of jeans at mall stores so I buy online, Especially when and if they have Free Returns like amazon does.

4.0 out of 5 stars Might have gone with a 33x32 because of stretch., June 5, 2014
These jeans are a nice alternative to denim. Although the size was correct based on other pants that fit, I probably should have ordered one waist size down to get the tighter fit the person I ordered them for prefers. Otherwise, they are great and the price was good, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great fit, soft and perfect for business casual or daily use., April 18, 2014
Love these - they are soft and even have a little stretch in the waist. I wear 33/32 and these fit exactly as expected. They appear to be more khaki than jeans but they are jeans and I love them. Highly recommend these for a slim fit look. I could have probably gotten 32/32 because they have some stretch in the waist but I have bigger thighs and these fit perfect.

I you are used to cotton Khaki's these are similar but way softer and way way better. Almost like pajamas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, November 24, 2014
Bought these for my 15-year-old son and he loves them! The fit is slimmer than his normal denim jeans, but that is what we expected based on the advertised picture - they look great and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, January 14, 2015
Glad I read the posted reviews as I did order a 34W (for a 35W) taking into account that there is stretch in this fabric. They were a gift for my husband and he likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2014
You can probably go one size smaller as they strech a little

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 6, 2015
good material and looking great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 31, 2014