5.0 out of 5 stars LikeWise I'm Sure!
Published on August 12, 2009 by Little ol me

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Good concept and execution, but it didn't go over well on game night. The game seemed slow and took way longer than we expected. Trying to think the way you'd expect friends to on things like silly sports or manly accessories is difficult.
Published 13 months ago by Alexia Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars LikeWise I'm Sure!, August 12, 2009
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
This is a really fun game. It is very easy to set up and very easy to understand. No long confusing instructions to read and understand. Just get it out and play! My sister brought this out for my birthday party and it was so much fun! It says ages 12 and up, but we played with an 8 year old who absolutely loved this game! Our group had people ages 8,15,16,17,30's & 40's. Everyone loved it.

You have two sets of cards stacked next to each other face down. You flip one card over from each stack and put them next to each other. This creates the "thing" you try to answer. You write your answer on a dry erase board and don't show anyone. Sometimes you have to draw your answer as a picture, which really adds to the fun! When everyone is ready, you reveal your answer to everyone at the same time. Who ever has the same answer gets a point, which is written on a score card. The person with the most points wins.

After shuffling, there are so many different possible combinations of drawing the cards, the game is new every time!

I highly recommend this game to everyone! It is good clean fun, which is hard to find these days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Likewise is a fun family game, February 6, 2011
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
This is a fun game. We had lots of fun playing it. Adults close together in age wind up winning because they come up with similar answers. We had good times with this multigenerational game when the day after Christmas blizzard kept our extended family together for one more day.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun party game, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
I got this game for $5 at a Borders store in NYC that was going out of business. I brought it to a game Meetup. The idea is to try to match other players answers to the matching topics. Each player gets a different color paddle to write their answers on. There were four of us playing. The first topic was OLD BOOK. We all said The Bible and scored.

It's an easy game to play, but it can take a while to match an answer. I played two games of it and won both. In addition to writing an answer, the special die has two special spots. One has you teaming up with another player to come up with one answer between you, and another spot has you drawing your answer instead of writing it. We all matched on Superman when we drew an EARLY SUPERHERO.

The most common answer said scores one point for all who said it. If two answers tie, both answers score. It takes eight matching answers to win. A fun game and up to six can play. The one drawback is the markers which can dry up or wear out easily. I bought matching color markers at a stationery store that work better. I use these same markers for Wits and Wagers, Say Anything and Truth Be Told. It might be worth the investment if this turns out to be a popular game among you and others you know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for mixed groups, July 2, 2008
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
The first time I played this game, it was in a group of people where I knew some and others I didn't. It was a great ice breaker and I made some new friends. The ages were also mixed from early 20's to 60's and everyone had fun and was laughing. Needless to say, it was a hit all around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for familes and small parties, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
This is a fun game. There are three different modes of play -- Likewise (where you try to match answers), Doodle (where you draw your answers) and Wiseguys (where the person who roles the die picks another player to collaborate with to get an answer). The randomness of the descriptions and the subjects can make for some hilarious categories! I really like the tie breaker. In the event of a tie, play and scoring continues as usual, allowing those of us who are "mind-meld-challenged" the opportunity to catch up! There does seem to be a penalty for being creative with your answers. If you put a creative answer, instead of the answer most likely to be chosen, you won't get a point unless others are just as creative as you!

Because it is only up to 6 players, it's better for families and small parties. We have added players with paper and pencil, though. I like that the scoreboard and paddles seem like they will last for quite awhile. After playing three times, though, one of the markers is running dry.

The manufacturer suggests the game is ages 14 and up, but I have successfully played also with a 10 and 13 year old in the group. In fact, my 10-year old daughter loves playing this with her friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars love interactive family games, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
Our family enjoyed this game and played with players 10-74 years old. We laughed a lot. I would love to see more word cards, so I'll make some of my own. The erasable markers will obviously not last, but those are completely replaceable with any dry-erase type. We also made up our own brand of scoring using a separate piece of paper and giving points for how many people matched answers (if three people had the same answer they each got 3 points that round) We also had more than 6 players so we just used scrap paper and markers in the same way as you would use the erasable paddles. We played this way with up to 10 players

4.0 out of 5 stars Likewise provides laughs, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
My husband and I usually have a game night with friends once a week. Either 4 or 6 of us. We started to run out of new games, so I bought Likewise after reading reviews. It is easy to play and moves along quickly. We laugh a lot. So, I would say it is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Party Game, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
I purchased this game a few days ago and my childern and I have placed this game everyday. I would suggest this game for people of all ages. (children ages 7 & 9)

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, June 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Likewise Game (Toy)
Good game, not GREAT game. It doesn't take a long time to play and only 6 players can play at time. This number of players is adequate most of the time, but recently we had a few more and tried to pair up in teams. That didn't work very well. Not our first choice of the many games we have in our home, but will be used again.

Likewise Game