Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

100%

on August 22, 2011
I hate wasps, but I hate wasp spray almost as much. It is impossible to spray it without it spraying places I don't want it to go and getting it on my hands and breathing the over-spray. Bug Arrest is not only non-toxic, it's much more effective at keeping wasps away. And it's less expensive, too. A can of wasp spray costs $5-6, but you have to buy 4-5 cans per season if you have a problem with wasps. This stuff lasts a long time and kills more wasps per dollar than traditional wasp spray. I bought the 32-oz size last year it lasted the whole summer during the time I would normally buy 4-5 cans of traditional spray. So I ordered the gallon this Spring and I still have 2/3 of it left. It doesn't kill the wasps instantly; it takes a few minutes. But if you spray one directly with a good shot, it will fall to the ground immediately. The best part about Bug Arrest is that they don't come back the next week and build another hive. I also like knowing that I don't have to worry about breathing over-spray or getting it on my skin. To me, it's a no-brainer: it's cheaper, more effective, and I don't worry about the side-effects!
on August 29, 2011
I love that this bug spray is safe for me, my family and our pets! I have allergies and normal household bug spray bothers me, so I found this as an alternative. I use this to refill my Bug Arrest spray bottles that I purchased years ago when trying out.

We have been using this for years and it really comes in handy, especially for the BIG spiders that sometimes like to come inside in the summertime! It makes them "loopy" and then I can follow up with my broom. Before they would outrun me! Works great on wasps, roaches, etc. Just make sure to wipe down surface that you just sprayed or it will leave a yellow film. I keep baby wipes on hand and clean up is no issue.
on June 22, 2013
love bug arrest spray it on everything even use a little on my lundry, i will use this products always

See 1 answered question