Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bugaboo Transport Bag (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 4, 2011
Bought this for our Bugaboo Bee. It folds up to a third its size and is well designed to protect your investment in a Bugaboo stroller; if you're going to spend that kind of money on a stroller you probably want to keep it nice. And having spent that kind of money on a stroller, we wanted to be able to travel with it, not buy a separate this+that+anotherthing in lieu of. The only place it falls short is gate check at the airport. If you have as compact a stroller as the Bee is, which is perfectly gate-checkable, it would be nice if gate-checking it IN the transport bag were as seamless. Depending on the airline you fly, they may give you a hard time. If you show them the stroller and the bag separately, no problem. But once you unfold the carrier, it's pretty big. Looks like the rocketboxes that you would carry skis in on top of cars. Though it's light, it looks burdensome to airline gate personnel. We had to have the check-in desk weigh the stroller and approve it on our boarding passes, show them the carrier (in its folded form), then waited until we were on the jetway before we packed the stroller into the bag. Not the worst way to do it, but felt sort of stealthy.
on November 9, 2010
Not only the Cameleon fits perfectly but it makes it really easy to carry it around. I bought it, took it on a plane as a piece of luggage, and it protects my brand new stroller.
on May 28, 2013
We decided to check the stroller at the ticket counter so we could have hands free for other things. Ended up being a good decision for us, but other families in the airport checked their stroller at the gate. Seems that, at least Jet Blue, is happy to do either with this large stroller bag.

We had no problems at all with the stroller and I can only imagine that the bag made that possible. We have an older Cameleon that has seen better days, but everything worked perfectly once we assembled the stroller. We had enough extra space in the bag for a few extra diapers and the rain cover, so that helped in our journey, too.

Highly recommend the transport bag, whether you buy it on Amazon, Craigslist, or anywhere else.
on November 22, 2011
I used this bag with a Chameleon on a couple of flights. Since the Chameleon gets a bit awkward shaped when folded and (IMHO) not suited to wrapping in plastic this is a really good product. It's very nicely made and the stroller fits snugly. Big pics printed inside shows hot to fit it. There are pockets for things, and some space left to stash blankets and stuff. The bag is very light, and so is the stroller so I had no problems carrying the package on my shoulder and having my hands free for carrying other stuff.

Contrary to previous reviewers experience, the airport personnel had no objections or concerns at all, but I always notify beforehand that a stroller is coming along. Strollers usually get special handling however in some cases it was stashed with the ordinary luggage but the stroller survived inside, there were some burn/scuff marks on the fabric. It's robustly made but not on a par with a hardshell suitcase, so go for special handling if you have the option.
on June 9, 2013
I purchased this travel case with fear b/c some people complained their strollers were damaged. We recently traveled to CA from FL and I'm beyond glad in purchased the case. It fit the Cameleon3 stroller with extra room (I packed diapers, wipes, blankets with it). Due to previous comments read, I asked the baggage checkers to put "FRAGILE" on my bag which they did without any problems. My case and stroller were in perfect condition when I received it. So happy I purchased this case.
My husband was not too excited about spending so much $ on the case but even he commented how great the case is and that it was worth the $.
on October 24, 2012
The Bugaboo Transport Bag is perfect for the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 (yes, the new one!).

We got our BC3, packed it into the transport bag, and traveled 13 hours to another country.

Through the baggage claim and customs, we had no problems at all. It is sturdy and although it is quite big, it is really light and easy to stroll with the rest of your luggage.

It kept our BC3 safe and was easy to pack and unpack as well.

If you have extra accessories with your BC, then you may have some trouble packing but it will pack everything that comes with the BC3 plus maybe 1 or 2 extra accessories.

A MUST if you travel.

-AmazonPro Reviews
Est. Since 2003
on December 21, 2013
We bought this bag for our Bee to travel overseas. We could fit in a bee with its seat detached, a raincover, and a Graco car seat adopter although it was tight to zip around. If there is no car seat adopter, we could fit in a few other items that didn't fit in our suitcases.

First I was so excited that I didn't have to worry about a big investment being damaged by rough handling bagagge personnels at an airport. But soon realized that it is pretty cumbersome to carry it around in an airport or in town when not in use. We had to get on a train with our suitcases, two kids (one sitting in a bee), and a transport bag. At least we were able to hang the bag by its handles over a suitcase handle and made it easier to get around, but I have to say that was inconvenient. And very inconvenient when you are getting on a train during rush hours.

However, the bag does an excellent job of protecing the stroller, very sturdy with no rips or tears after 3 long international trips with stop overs. My mind is well rested knowing that my bee is in a well padded bag everytime we travel. The wheels are convenient for dragging it around in an airport. I have never been given a hard time or being charged for both stroller or a bag by an airline company (that maybe depends on which airline company we fly, I guess). I am giving 4 stars for the bag doing what it is supposed to do and never disappointing me after multiple uses. We will be using this for another international flight coming next year.
on October 23, 2013
An absolute must when you are spending $600-$1000 on a stroller! We have used this bag twice already for airtravel with our cameleon . The bag is heavily padded and will protect the stroller from the beating it takes going through luggage transport. The transport bag has also come in handy to keep the stroller safe while in storage.
on July 26, 2013
We contemplated on purchasing this for our travels for the Bugaboo Camelon. We are so glad that we did. It kept our stoller safe and we were able to put various other things at the checkin without having them charge a fee. It also functioned wonderfully!!
on January 18, 2013
We have the older Bugaboo Cameleon with travel bag (purchased about 3 years ago). Its been on three flights around the US and is worth every penny. Its not a small or compact bag by any means, but it REALLY protects the stroller. We have not had any issues with our stroller. The bag is a bit beat up after three trips, but it is still holding up well. The best thing about having this bag is that sometimes we have extra baby stuff...diapers, wipes, shoes, laundry etc from our trip. There is enough space to pack these things into the bag after the stroller is packed and it ships for free leaving us a little lighter :-).