Face Off 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Make it Reign In their first Spotlight Challenge, the 14 artists create stunning fantasy goblin kings and are judged by Hollywood royalty, iconic actor John Rhys-Davies.
2. Heroic Proportions The artists create original superheroes for the season's first individual Spotlight Challenge and compete for the chance to have their design featured in a DC Comics book.
3. When Hell Freezes Over The artists tackle a sinister demon challenge and are later faced with an unexpected twist.
4. Eye Candy The artists create confection-inspired creatures incorporating real candy found throughout the sweetly transformed lab.
5. Two Heads Are Better Than One The artists team up to tackle larger-than-life giant characters based on the ancient fable, Jack the Giant Killer. Guest judge: Writer, producer and director, Bryan Singer.
6. Bugging Out The artists choose abstract, microscopic images and are surprised to find out they are the inspiration for a creepy-crawly bug-themed Spotlight Challenge.\
7. Howl at the Moon The artists create a horde of zombies, then head out into the moonlit night and team up to create planet-inspired alien werewolves.
8. It's Better in the Dark The seven remaining artists create never-before-seen creatures that glow in the dark, and are faced with a high-stakes twist.
9. Mummy Mayhem The remaining artists create Egyptian God mummies inspired by the Evil Dead franchise.
10. Alien Apocalypse The artists are surprised with a trip to Toronto where they visit the set of the epic new Syfy series, Defiance to inspire original alien creations.
11. Living the Dream Three finalists face the incredibly difficult task of creating waterproof makeups for the spectacular show, Le Reve: The Dream at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Kevin Chambers, Megan Albertus|
|Supporting actors||Autumn Cook, Jessica Dercks, MaryAnn DiPietro, Eric Fox, Linda Wong|
|Producers||Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton, Michael Bailey, Charley Barr, Blair Baskin, Mary Celenza, Claudia Croce-Tashman, Alex Davies, Sava Kim Ellis, Nick George, Steve Hoffmann, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Sara Kabisch, Matt Larkin, Jared Ronin, Dwight D. Smith, Steve Stensager, Seon Zick-Park|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This series was as good as the other series. I'm definitely hooked on this series. Will be sad to see them end until next season.Published 1 hour ago by Compute
Not a bad show. The "drama" is a little distracting sometimes but many of the make-up transformations are amazing.Published 3 months ago by brian zakrajsek
This is a family favorite - a family filled with artists and animators no less. Every season has actually gotten better than the one previous!Published 8 months ago by Cahm Merritt
Face off is always good. It's one of my most favorite shows. However, there are a few things with this season that I do have a slight problem with. Read morePublished 10 months ago by DemonessOfDeathValley
awesomest show in the world wish i could be on it. it has so much weird creepy creative stuff i truly love itPublished 11 months ago by Paul connolly
We have watched all of the seasons of Face Off and love, love, love them all. This is so interesting to watch and there is no bickering. Read morePublished 12 months ago by CA buyer
McKenzie can be a little melodramatic, but aside from that, GREAT SHOW!!!! I'm astounded at the amount of talented and skilled people there are out there.Published 12 months ago by KWG
Disappointed they virtually ignored the black artist. With so many young black children needing inspiration, to know that there are more doors than rap open to them, it is... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Helen Thomas