- File Size: 1638 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Radar; 1 edition (September 15, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 15, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005O4U3ZE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,171 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Building Data Science Teams Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I cant say that I was impressed so I can only give a rating of 3.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An informative detailed and very helpful readable book.
I recommend it for anyone wants to start building a Data Science team to read and get inspired.
Very quick read. Covers topics succinctly and practically. I found it useful and interesting.Published 11 months ago by Ryan Harris
DJ did a great work putting this piece together. He was concise, direct and straight to the point. His examples are out of this world but very practicalPublished 13 months ago by olatunji badru
Concise and inspiring. It's a good introduction to Data Science and how it can be applied to many (all) companies.Published 13 months ago by Javier Abadía Miranda
There is no useful information here, just hype. Big data is now a popular term and companies want to recruit data scientists even though they are around all this time. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
A wealth of relevant and critical information in a concise, superbly written document. A must-read for any leader considering building internal data science capabilities.Published 21 months ago by Michael A. Kubica
This is a good fas read for the data science newbie - someone just starting out in the space. Straightforward, to the point, and useful.Published on January 20, 2014 by Neil Lustig
It is a good book to have an idea of how data science started working on these days in our worldPublished on July 6, 2013 by Miguel Jinez
Very superficial, no guidelines that can be used in practice. Data Science is a hot topic so setting up a team for doing just that can be a challence-this book will not help.Published on February 11, 2013 by AvB
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Mining
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Modeling & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases & Big Data > Data Processing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology