- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Kluwer Law International; 1 edition (February 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9041197591
- ISBN-13: 978-9041197597
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,280,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Building the Global Market, A 4000 Year History of Derivatives Hardcover – February 1, 2000
The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
Discover what it means to be a team player in this new book by leadership expert Patrick Lencioni. Learn more.