From the Back Cover
Get Certified with Official Exam Prep Material from Oracle Press
Prepare to pass the OCP Building Internet Applications I & II exams--two of four required exams for OCP Application Developer certifications--using this Oracle Press study guide. Throughout each chapter, you'll find in-depth details of all the material covered on these challenging exams followed by practice questions and chapter summaries to highlight what you've learned. Written for novices and experts alike, this book and CD-ROM package is the most comprehensive exam preparation tool available for these Oracle Certified Professional exams.
Featuring a logical methodology designed to reinforce learning, this exam guide offers:
- 100% complete coverage of all official exam objectives
- More than 175 practice questions--including scenario-based and short-answer question formats
- Exercises at the end of all chapter discussions so you can apply your Oracle knowledge right away
- Tips, examples, and reviews in every topic discussion to help you remember key concepts
- Two-minute drills--quick and concise checklists that summarize each chapter's main points
- Chapter self-tests--exam-based questions complete with in-depth explanations
Covers two of the four required exams for Certification
Book and CD-ROM include more than 175 interactive exam-based questions. CD-ROM contains interactive exam feature that simulates the actual OCP exams through hotlinked questions, answers, and explanations.
About the Author
Christopher Allen (Santa Monica, CA) has been a database professional for almost 20 ears. He is an OCP DBA and an OCP Application Developer and has worked on numerous Oracle Financials implementations. In addition, he has taught several hundred computer classes to adults, resulting in extensive experience communicating technical information in ways that are easy to absorb and easy to remember. His published works include the Oracle Certified Professional Application Developer Exam Guide (co-author, Oracle Press), Hard Disk Smarts (John Wiley Publishing), and four books on Lotus (Que). He also served as technical editor for Microsoft's DOS 5 and DOS 6 manuals. He is currently employed at Metier, an Oracle partner company that provides consulting services in the Los Angeles area.