- Age Range: 3 and up
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Evan Moor Educational Publishers (March 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557998426
- ISBN-13: 978-1557998422
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #189,378 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Building Spelling Skills, Grade 4 Paperback – March 1, 2002
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have both the third and fourth grade books. This particular book gives the students 18 words to work with for the week. Each are linked with a specific spelling rule and relate to each other in some way. Perfect way to teach spelling patterns in our English language. Very helpful resource!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is clean and is a good book to teach from. Our student used the 3rd grade version and loved it! Looking forward to 4th Grade!Published 23 months ago by Joni R.
I like the daily activites. Just kind of dry, But that's spelling. Will continue to look for something more interactive for my kiddos.Published on April 2, 2014 by Becky Bogantes