Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All About Building Waterfalls, Ponds, and Streams
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 25, 2008
I enjoyed this book; it fit my skill level which I would describe as intermediate. I have not had a pond, but I have kept a 110 gallon indoor aquarium for about twenty years. The information is laid out in an organized fashion with both color photos and b/w sketches. Describes pond design, layout, construction (with a few safety tips), plants, fish (but not detailed information for fish keeping), filters, maintenance and has many color photos.
on November 21, 2011
I love this book! I look at it over and over. It has great photos and well written instruction on how to build many types of ponds. If you are or know some one who is interested in making a pond this is a must have book!
on June 16, 2013
A great book with a lot of helpful pictures and information on building a waterfall for your koi or garden pond. It was very informative and I am glad that I purchased this book. It covers lighting, pumps and supplies, designing and maintenance of waterfalls with helpful projects in the back part of the book.
on November 20, 2013
Having not used the actual instructions inside the pages, I cannot say if the book makes it easy to build a larger pond than we now have (which we built without the book). But the ideas and pictures show quite a variety and the instructions look simply enough.
on May 12, 2013
book has good visual help for the backyard pond endeavor. plenty of extra ideas and tips i never thought about to remake my pond. It did seem to concentrate on the Koi stocked pond more than the simple water feature like mine
overall... good stuff
on August 20, 2008
This is a good, informative book if you are researching the idea of having a water feature in your yard. I'm a beginner just thinking about building a stream and pond. This book explains everything involved from the materials needed to layout and construction. I thought it was very good.
on April 16, 2014
I love to garden and love to read, you can never know enough about gardening and your favorite plants, You need to learn how to
take care of the plants you like and keep the investment of plants alive.