5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, concise and perfect for beginners!!!!
Published on November 9, 2011 by 4statesagents

1.0 out of 5 stars this book doesn't teach a damn thing.
I've seen google reviews of books that are more informative than this. If your looking to kern about investing in dspp's find something else to read.
Published 14 days ago by Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, concise and perfect for beginners!!!!, November 9, 2011
Mr. London's approach to investing for beginners is well thought out and easy to comprehend. He keeps in mind the thought process of the newbie investor and makes it very easy to get started, step by step. I encourage anyone seriously considering stashing away some cash long term should consider this book. I would also recommend contacting him personally. He's very knowledgable and approachable......

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for any investor, January 25, 2012
This book was great, I am a beginning investor with not a lot of cash to put into the market but this book gives you everything you need to know in a simple chart for each reccommended company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, May 27, 2013
Straight forward; easy to read; and full of information about companies to invest with only $50.00; I'm so happy that I purchased this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, July 27, 2014
This review is from: Building Wealth with $50: The 50 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy without a Broker (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book because it gave me another option for investing. This book was refreshing in that it gave many stock recommendations for the first time investor. The glossary was like a refresher coarse for me because I once held a series 7 and 63 license.

5.0 out of 5 stars Building Wealth with $50, October 29, 2014
Informative for anyone new to dividend investing and or on a budget. Quick and easy read. I would recommend to those just starting to invest long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super guide to stock purchasing without having to put up ..., August 31, 2014
Super guide to stock purchasing without having to put up with a brokers nonsense! Nobody knows you like you. No broker wants to admit not knowing which stocks will ultimately provide the best bang for your buck. Only now can you begin to fit your stock, its performance potential and your pocketbook ... the fifties, sixties and nineties style of investing are proving not being up to snuff for retirees! This book can really be a goldmine, if you believe the market for the small folks will hold its water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book hands down, January 12, 2014
Amazing book that guides the average investor through the process of purchasing blue chip stocks with $50 or less.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for starters!!!!, July 15, 2014
I am a novice and unexperienced investor and that is the reason of buying this book. I appreciateed the autho's approached and organizing the outlines. Great book for starters like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I get the sense that I will learn a great deal from this author, December 27, 2014
So far, (I've only read the introduction) but this book is well written and intelligible. I get the sense that I will learn a great deal from this author. I will do an update when I've read more and will keep you posted.

1.0 out of 5 stars this book doesn't teach a damn thing., January 12, 2015