Wicked Attraction 6 Seasons 2010
1. Built for Murder In December 2005, firefighters are called to the scene of a burning car outside Las Vegas, NV. Once the flames are out, a gruesome discovery is made. There is a body in the trunk. Can police solve the case, before their only suspects make their escape?
2. Home Sweet Home In July 2001, a young woman walks into the Sheriff's Office, and tells police the story of a twisted couple who use their quaint farmhouse to lure in guests. Can they prove their witness is telling the truth before the couple's next victim surfaces?
3. Evil in the Blood On New Year's Day 2006, friends of the Harvey family in Richmond, VA make a terrifying discovery. The entire family, including two young girls, has been brutally murdered. With few clues and no suspects, police are scrambling to find the killers.
4. Superstar In 2007, a failed heavy weight boxer and his girlfriend are on the run after attacking an innocent man in Louisiana. High on drugs and looking for cash, they pick out victims at random and bulldozing their way through town after town.
5. Beyond the Wire In September of 1993, a foul odor draws police to the home of a well known florist in of Palmyra, PA. Suspicion turns to a young criminal who walked out of the local jail on work release, and never came back. Can police find the deadly lovers?
6. Innocence Lost In April of 2001, after police in Southern California find the body of a missing teenager. As the story unfolds, police make discoveries that lead them to the mysterious disappearance of another young girl over half a decade earlier.
7. Calm Before the Storm Tom and Jackie Hawks have been trying to sell the yacht that's been their home - but suddenly disappear without trace. A mysterious couple insist that they bought the boat, but detectives soon uncover a complex a complex web of lies, deceit and murder.
8. Shoot to Thrill Phoenix, Arizona, becomes a city of terror and fear when a pair of mysterious snipers cruise the streets - targeting anything that moves. One man finally blows the case wide open when he decides to help police trap an old friend who shoots to thrill.
9. Dial 123 In the winter of 1997, a family man goes missing in Gwinnett County, Georgia. He'd gone to visit friends one night, and never came home. Police suspect the man's wife, who has been carrying on an illicit affair with another man.
10. Live Free or Die In August 2003, a woman is viciously beaten and stabbed to death in her modest New Hampshire home. Detectives are shocked when they uncover three prior murder attempts in a twisted tale of obsession, love and murder that becomes a deadly Wicked Attraction
11. Deadly Disciple In the summer of 2000, a discovery is made along the Mokelumne River in Northern California. Duffel bags containing the dismembered body parts of more than one person are soon found, and police find an unlikely suspect in a self proclaimed prophet.
12. Crossing the Line In 2001, a mutilated torso is discovered buried on a farm in Wisconsin. In neighboring Minneapolis, detectives their stumble upon the horrific story of forbidden love filled with seduction, betrayal, and murder.
13. A Lover's Betrayal In May of 1996, a woman disappears from the parking lot of a Ventura, CA department store. As detectives learn the woman's husband has been leading a double life, involved in drugs and an affair. Could the illicit lovers be behind the dissapearance?
|Starring||Pete Demeo, Julie Armstrong|
|Supporting actors||Scott Bakken, Michael Cristalli, Robert Daskas, Dick Draper, Darla Grese, Maura James, Melissa James, James Judice, Brenda Kelly, Piotr Kubiczek, Wendy Michelle, Mark Passalacqua, Glenn Puit, Kelly Ryan, Greg Salvato Jr., Craig Titus, Marvis Walton Jr.|
|Producers||Nigel Bellis, Pamela Deutsch, Christopher Neelley, Mike Sinclair, Joy Strain, Keila Woodard|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Any of or at least most of these shows are good stuff. Like watching a news story but hearing the end of the story with all the details.Published 22 months ago by Joi D.
I love this crimeshows iwatch all the time.i watch all the ttruh crimeshows. please bring a lot more of this showsPublished on July 17, 2013 by Lisa S Ash
I love these type of shows as they tend to do for me what reality shows do for most of the tv public today.Published on July 6, 2013 by Darryl Bailey