5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, fast delivery, who could ask for more?
Published on May 10, 2012 by Victoria L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lighting
Bulbs fit easily and provides a bright ray of light over the stove. So far so good. Hopefully they're last a few years.
Published 24 months ago by Soulful One

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, fast delivery, who could ask for more?, May 10, 2012
Victoria L. (southwestern Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulbrite FMW/GU10 35-Watt Halogen MR16, 120V, GU10 Twist and Lock Base 38 Degree Flood Light (Tools & Home Improvement)
I didn't realize how expensive these were until I had already bought the Broan range exhaust hood (and wondered why a couple of light bulbs weren't included-- now I know). These were less expensive than what I priced locally, even with shipping, and they arrived within a week. The light which they produce is clear and very bright, almost too bright, but I am quite pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a light bulb, blah blah blah!, November 24, 2013
Amanda Johnson (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
It's a light bulb. No complaints.
Grocery store didn't have one so I did this instead. Uh huh.
Blah blah blah!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Expensive., February 17, 2012
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
We have two kitchen overhead lights and each takes four 120 volt, 35 watt Halogen bulbs. I'll never buy another lighting system like this. The bulbs are expensive and rather hard to replace with their GU10 base. The difficulty is the fault of the fixture design, not the bulb. When all the bulbs are installed, the overhead lamp gives off a very bright light and the amount of light for such a small bulb is amazing. The light gives the kitchen a sparkling appearance, albeit with shadowy effects. The bulbs are fine. I complain a lot because they don't last long enough and they are difficult and expensive to replace.

Gary Peterson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, January 8, 2014
These lights work just fine; however, the picture is deceiving. The bulbs are quite a bit longer than standard Halogen and stick out from range hood quite a bit. I'll live with them because I won't get anyone burned from touching the old halogen's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & CHEAP!, November 28, 2011
C. Pultz (Lincoln, Nebraska) - See all my reviews
I was looking at comparable bulbs in stores that were 4x-5x more expensive. These arrived well packaged and I got all 4 that I needed for less than the price of one in a store. Some folks complain about hese being difficult to install, but I did not find that to be true at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as expected, August 24, 2011
Hard to install, but works well. This particular type of base makes the light quite hard to install in the exhaust fan/light combination.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well, September 17, 2013
Amazon Customer "Robert Isassi" (Kingsville, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
The light replaced my IKEA bulb that lasted a year. The product was damaged during shipping but worked out okay. Some minor chipping on the edge of the bulb. All in all a good purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulbrite Halogen Light, June 25, 2014
These bulbs are wonderful and relatively inexpensive online through Amazon. They are perfect for a track light purchased years ago. It's not easy to find at my local hardware store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect light for my Range Hood, April 27, 2014
My new Range Hood required 4 of these lights. Ordering them online was so easy. The bulbs supply great light & seem to be long lasting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., March 12, 2014
Two of the bulbs burned out relatively quickly, but the rest have lasted as I would expect. A good value compared to hardware store prices for the same.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›