|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||NOS40T14|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
|Certification||Not Applicable (N/A)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bulbrite NOS40T14 40-Watt Nostalgic Edison T14 Tubular, Vintage Spiral Filament
|Price:||$5.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.10 (61%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Historic lamps add the ideal finishing touch of authenticity to fixtures
- Nostalgic bulbs available in Chandelier and Edison-style
- Great for chandeliers, sconces, and outdoor lighting
- Wattages are not indicative of light output
- Tubular styles offered in T9 and T14 with multiple filament options (thread, hairpin, spiral)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bulbrite NOS40T14 40-Watt Nostalgic Edison T14 Tubular, Vintage Spiral Filament
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Besdeal||Amazon.com||Eileen Grays|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.1 pounds||0.02 pounds|
|Number of Items||1||Information not provided||1||Information not provided|
|Wattage||40 Watts||40 Watts||40 Watts||40 Watts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The options are limitless when it comes to Bulbrite's Nostalgic Collection. These handcrafted, vintage bulbs are the perfect complement to any antique or contemporary decor. Inspired by Thomas Edison's original creation, the Nostalgic Collection offers unparalleled aesthetic appeal with an antique finish, defined steeple and intricate filament design.
This 40-watt Edison T14 Tubular light bulb with vintage spiral filament is great for chandeliers, sconces, and outdoor lighting. It fits into medium (E26) bases, lights up to a brightness of 135 lumens, and has a typical bulb life of 3,000 hours.
Intricate Filament Design
The Spiral series elaborately winds the filament around the length of the bulb, providing an elegant and detailed look to any fixture.
Styled with the vacuum tube of vintage radios in mind, the Nostalgic Collection tube lights are the perfect squat shape to complement vintage and modern pendants.
Leaving no detail untouched, the Nostalgic Collection is crafted with an antique hued glass reminiscent of early glass production providing an authentic vintage feel.
Bulbrite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative light source solutions. Founded over 40 years ago, Bulbrite is a family owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and service.
What's in the Box
Single Bulbrite NOS40T14 40-watt Edison T14 Tubular light bulb with vintage spiral filament
At a Glance
NOS40T14 40-Watt Nostalgic Edison T14 Tubular Bulb
- Vintage spiral filament
- Excellent replica of antique light bulbs
- Bright filaments give off a warm, amber glow
- Perfect accent for both modern and vintage decor
- Ideal for portables, ceiling fixtures, outdoor lighting, and signage/displays
- Medium base (E26)
- 40-watt bulb, 135 lumen brightness
Top Customer Reviews
1) If you are going to use a group of these together, say in a chandelier of sorts, the 40 watt is too bright. To be able to view the filament and just get that warm accent light you're going for, choose a lower wattage.
2) I noticed that some bulbs get a yellow tint on the glass right away, while other bulbs stay clear. I think this is due to a slightly lower quality bulb than others I've experienced. This matters because when the bulbs are off, you can see that yellow and it doesn't look that great.
3) The glass bulbs are not always straight and symmetrical on the bulb base. Some are angled slightly--just enough to be annoying. This is a pain in the rear when symmetry is important in your design.
Other than that, Edison bulbs are killer accent lighting and these fit the bill if you want that "look" on a budget.
They fit well into our 110 yr old home.
Though we don't use them for reading, etc.
Only as visible accent lights in period ceiling fans and porch lights.
You would not want to cover them with a lampshade(what's the point).
Not to bright, but that's ok. If they were bright you wouldn't be able to look at them and notice the unusual vintage spiral filaments.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these bulbs gave our light fixture a retro look with a modern twist. price was much better than the box stores too,Published 4 days ago by Barbara coviello
Nice warm vintage glow. The filament stem was broken on one of the two I ordered, but Amazon sent replacement within 3 days.Published 12 days ago by Zummo
Nice shorter size than the regular nostalgic bulbs. Fits great into a Mason Jar.Published 2 months ago by Bryan K. Gleaton
2 of the 6 bulbs I ordered have already blown and they've been screwed in for less than 24 hours. Going to contact company about this. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a cool-looking, retro, well working bulb. It was much smaller than I expected, though. If you're wanting to use this bulb for more of an artistic centerpiece I would go... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Creben
Installed this bulb in an antique mason jar hanging light that I built. Combined with "Lutron TT-300-WH Electronics Plug-In-Lamp" dimmer it casts an awesome looking spiral... Read morePublished 4 months ago by IM