5.0 out of 5 stars These bulbs produce a natural looking light
I needed a few bulbs that produces "natural" colored light, some might call it "neutral" light, these bulbs worked out well. I'm using these bulbs as work/photography lights, they are just powerful enough without being blinding. I would definitely buy these bulbs again.

Published on May 18, 2012 by bill704

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright light but has short life span
We needed a very bright light in our family room and were unhappy with 150 watt equivalent CFL bulbs so we tried this halogen bulb. It's very compact so you can use it in very small lamps, just check your wattage limits.

Published 24 months ago by DMS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright light but has short life span, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Bulbrite Q150CL/EDT 120-Volt Halogen JDD Type Tubular Medium E26 Bulb, 150-Watt (Tools & Home Improvement)

Nice light output and color. Just wish these bulbs would last longer. Unfortunately have not been able to find an LED equivalent for this high light output so I will continue to buy them for this special application

2.0 out of 5 stars Burned out after a few months use, December 13, 2012
Provides great light, but lasted only a few months. I bought several to overcome this design flaw since I like the light. Expensive solution.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Pleased, September 23, 2012
I ordered 3 of these blub and it a good thing I did because the first one only lasted 20 days I haved put in another
one so I can't say how it going to do. The bulb that came with the lamp lasted for 4 years. I ordered the same
w/v but it sure did't last long.

2.0 out of 5 stars short life span, April 18, 2014
Have bought about 10 of these and all of them have died after a couple of months. Finally decided the convenience of Amazon is not worth replacing the bulbs every couple of months and am getting my bulbs elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lifespan, April 11, 2014
I purchased this in the 100W version in effort to save on electricity. At first, it was noticeably dimmer than the 250W counterpart but after a few days, my eyes adjusted.

That being said, I purchased this in 2/14, 2 months later the bulb blew out. I've read the reviews and thought it was because people mishandled the bulbs; I took extra care in not touching the bulb with my bare hands but it still blew out. Waste of $13.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulb life, April 7, 2014
I would just like to make a comment about the customer reviews concerning the short lifespan of this bulb. It is a halogen bulb and should never be handled with bare hands. This will drastically shorten the life of any halogen bulb.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with this brand, November 13, 2013
Awful performance. Bulbs lasted no more than 3-4 weeks. Really disappointed.
It says I have to type more words but I have nothing else to say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Product, November 21, 2012
Despite the egregious price for a light bulb (which we paid rather than go to the store), this bulb stopped working after one day! And, in order to get our money back, we have to ship back a broken light bulb (the process will cost us more than the bulb is worth). Don't buy this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, compact bulb, September 30, 2012
We've struggled to find economical bulbs for a large lamp over our sectional sofa. This one seems to have lasted several months and packs a big punch for its tiny size.

5.0 out of 5 stars These bulbs produce a natural looking light, May 18, 2012
bill704 (Detroit, MI USA) - See all my reviews

If you are curious as to what the light output looks like please do a YouTube video search for "Building a loading dock to receive a gun safe", I used two 9 inch reflector work lights with these bulbs to light my workspace in the video.