Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulk Lot of Neon Sunglasses- 36 Pair by Funny Party Hats®
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 21, 2010
I ordered chose to order this item from the Gag (see other buying options) because they had the best seller feedback, and their customer service did indeed prove to be excellent. One reason is that they were fast to ship. However, about 1/6 of the sunglasses had the lenses already popped out which I do not believe was the fault of the seller but the fact that it was a poorly Chinese-made product. They are overall of a lesser quality than promotional sunglasses I've received in this style. I called the Gag for a refund, which they did grant promptly. They were also very courteous on the phone and apologized for the inconvenience, which I appreciated. They did offer to replace the broken sunglasses but I was afraid the lenses of the other sunglasses were going to pop out during my party, so I decided to return everything instead.

Moral of the story: The Gag is a very honorable seller, I would try their other products on any other given day, however, this product itself gave me lots of trouble.
on July 19, 2015
If you're looking for cheap-o sunglasses to give away (I got them for my outdoor wedding), you can't go wrong with these (ONLY the 36 pack, NOT the 48 pack). The 36 pack is from a different vendor than the 48 pack (oriental trading), and the 48 pack has glasses with lenses so distorted they gave me a headache.
on April 17, 2014
Ordered these for our wedding favors (Don't be blinded by our love sign not included - Yes, we're aware of the cheese factor). We ordered one box just to test the size. I had my father-in-law try on a pair (he's a big guy) and they fit him because they're a little flexible. If you're looking for something super high quality that is meant to be used long-term, look somewhere else. But as wedding/party favors - just for fun and inexpensive - This is the way to go! I ordered 3 boxes total. Just make sure you inspect them carefully if you order more than one box at a time - the first set I got they were packaged in boxes in 12's the next time I ordered 2 boxes at the same time and they were all just dumped in one big box... not as awesome... :(
on July 10, 2014
We bought these for a last day of school party for the whole 3rd grade. The lenses were a little warped when you looked through them, but they were great for the price and weren't too flimsy. We were happy with them.
on June 22, 2014
These arrived quickly and are very cute.
We're having a beach wedding so we are using these as a little party favor with a sign that says "don't be blinded by our love". A great value for the number of glasses and the quality of them.
on July 12, 2016
I purchased this for a school performance involving two classes of kindergartners. They are great for the price! Quality is about what you paid for, but the kids loved them! The one thing I would change is the annoying oval sticker that was placed on each pair on one of the lenses. When you remove it, it leaves a tacky and ugly residue that took too much work (for a busy person) to do.
on September 25, 2015
Why can't I give 0 stars? These are awful! Please save your money! DON'T BUY THESE! Flimsy, horribly cheap, can't really see through them, total gag gifts at best but not for actual use at all. Unfortunately I bought them for my daughter to use at preschool since she complains it's too bright outside and wanted something I wouldn't care about breaking, since one pair already did there. I thought these would be that quality (they were a giveaway from a restaurant), but they're like that product's rejected parts pile.
on October 10, 2013
we gave these out as a wedding party favor and they were a hit and durable i would suggest anyone to get these
on November 5, 2014
These sunglasses were perfect for our wedding. Everyone loved them and had a great time. We did not have a problem with fit, they fit all of our guests with no problem and everyone enjoy them. They arrived nicely packaged. They are definitely dark shades so when you add an already dark wedding reception, keep that in mind. But we had a ton of fun with them and people are still using them as sunglasses months later!
on July 22, 2015
I ordered these twice. The first batch was great, but the second batch was not. The lenses were blurry & there was a slightly larger variety of colors. By the time I actually tried them on, it was too late to return them. Be careful. The price is right, but I suggest you try them on right when they arrive if you order them.