Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 10 grams (0.35 oz) PowderChange

on November 16, 2013
Like other reviewers, I bought this powder to make liposomal glutathione. Glutathione is said to be the body's master antioxidant and detoxifier. I became chronically ill after taking fluoroquinolone antibiotics and have been slowly rebuilding my health by detoxifying and rebuilding my body and immune system. When I began taking glutathione, I could not believe how much better I felt. The difference was amazing! I felt the effects in the first 2 days and now I can definitely tell when I miss taking it. My doctor noticed my improvement and asked what I had added to my supplements. I had taken glutathione capsules and not noticed a difference, but the liposomal glutathione made with this powder has been like a miracle in my healing process; I never want to be without it. I fully believe I will recover my health because I feel so much better after taking this antioxidant. I highly recommend this powder.
5757 comments86 of 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2013
I was surprised to find this item in bulk, since tablet and capsuled products are so high-priced. I originally purchased this for the face cream formula, I am developing. Later, I've found out that, it is used in metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation. Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal system and the lungs.[Wikipedia].
Also, if taken orally is not well absorbed across the gastrointestinal tract and most of it becomes useless. I now use about 50 mg, sublingually, under my tongue. It dissolves quickly and goes directly into my bloodstream. One thing I am positively sure about this product is that, it is helping me to sustain my urge to urinate often, very inconvenient and embarrassing problem, when you are away from home or on the road.

Glutathione deficiency states include, but are not limited to, HIV/AIDS, chemical and infectious hepatitis, myalgic encephalomyelitis chronic fatigue syndrome ME / CFS, prostate and other cancers, cataracts, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, radiation poisoning, malnutritive states, arduous physical stress, and aging [Wikipedia].

I am so lucky and glad I've found this product. I will purchase the larger size next time and save even more.
11 comment63 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2013
Bulk Supplements is my go to source for the custom liposomal anti oxidant cocktail bomb I make. This glutathione is excellent quality and inexpensive compared to some of the glutathione sold in caps. I combine it with Vitamin C, resveratrol, CoQ10, and curcumin that I also purchase from Bulk Supplements. Excellent quality. I'll be bhhhaaack.
1515 comments49 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
Glutathione from Bulk supplements is a simple molecule composed of three amino acids (glycine,glutamic acid and cysteine). I have personally received very positive results after being in the emergency for 6 days. I had purchased glutathione from Bulk supplements after being advise by my naturopathic doctor of it's immune building and healing qualities. Glutathione is a master antitoxidant and I use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon only in the morning because it will give you energy! Medical doctors, normally will not advise supplements or amino acid like, glutathione. Do your own research or contact a naturopathic doctor. Also, you can read online of alternative MD doctors ,
such as Dr. Jonathon Wright in Wash. State, Dr. Julian Whitaker in Orange County Calif., Dr. Mark Hyman in Lennox, Ma. or Dr Oz in New York. Good Luck and keep informed.

Dennis
11 comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2014
Ever since my first year of college (I'm 26 now), and endured the typical sleep deprivation, liver punishment, and malnourishment that one typically endures for that 4-5 year period, I've felt really run down. Tired all the time. Fog on the brain. Constantly overwhelmed with stress in situations that used to be relatively minor. Nausea. Terrible headaches and a hungover feeling in the morning no matter what you did the night before. I Tried so many supplements (So. Many.), and overhauled my diet and exercise routine. I could always tell my body was missing something. Nothing worked. I bought this product after doing months of extensive research, and discovered that more than likely my body may have depleted glutathione levels, as well as lacking vitamin c in my diet. I bought an Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner with a stainless steel tank, non GMO sunflower lecithin, and BulkSupplements Ascorbic Acid to make liposomic glutathione and liposomic vitamin c. Two days later, I feel better than I did as a teenager! Do your research. Make it the right way. It really works and has changed my life! I will definitely be buying this for the forseeable future.
22 comments46 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2014
I was told by my hormone specialist that I should try glutathione. I have thyroid issues and hormone imbalances and pretty low energy. I saw the option to buy it in bulk from BulkSupplements and thought is was a great idea. Reading the reviews, I learned about making liposomal vitamins, and ended up ordering ascorbic acid as well. I made a make-shift liposomal combining the two with sunflower lecithin and just using my blender instead of a jewelry cleaner. It seemed to work well. I have noticed a difference taking it, but since I can't say that it's one or the other, I'll leave the same review on both supplements. I do feel an increase in energy and stamina. I'm not Wonder Woman (yet), but any improvement is wonderful. I'll definitely keep using them both and have been impressed enough with the quality and price to order a couple more things to try.
11 comment18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2014
Pure and potent and will dissolve under the tongue. Good way to bypass the stomach and get it right into the system.
on July 15, 2014
My liposomal drink recipe:

1. one spoonful of reduced glutathione powder
2. one third spoon of r-alpha lipoic acid powder (Bulk Supplements)
3. one and a half spoonful of Camu camu powder as a source of easily-absorbed vitamin C (Amazon Terra brand - you want it light pink, that means it was processed in low temperatures, preserving all the goodness of Camu berries)
4. 4 spoonfuls of non-GMO sunflower lecithin (available on Amazon)

Mix the first three ingredients with a cup of distilled water in a blender. Pour into your ultrasonic cleaner.
Mix the lecithin with another cup of distilled water in a blender. Pour into your ultrasonic cleaner, turn it on, mix

I go through about 6 cycles on the 420 second cycle on the Ivation IVUC96S Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner (maybe I should have opted for some commercial bigger one after all), by when there is no foam in the mix.
I pour it in a glass bottle, it does well in the fridge for up to a week.

I mix a couple spoons of that with a cup of water... voila! I love it so much I don't even need any sweeteners, simply diluting it in water is enough.

Besides, I also mix this powder with distilled water (three tea spoons per cup of water that I warm up first) and use it on my skin. It brightens it very nicely, I suppose it works when applied topically to skin just as when used internally. I have the impression it works well on scars, lightening them up.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
I use this quality powder to make a liposomal drink with my ultrasound device with excellent results. I feel brighter, clearer, and more energetic throughout the day. After a few months of experimentation I have found this formula to work very well.

1-2-3-4 System Boost

1 T Glutathione Reduced Powder
2 T Vitamin C Crystals (I use Sodium Ascorbate)
3 C Spring Water
4 T Sunflower Lecithin

Mix all ingredients in a blender and place in your ultrasound device for 30 minutes. I measure 2 ounces into a shot glass which I mix into a glass of spring water in the morning. This recipe will provide you with 12 daily doses.

Each 2 fluid ounce serving provides:

548 mg Glutathione
2 G Vitamin C (3,333% DV)
5 G Lecithin

100G of Glutathione Reduced Powder will make 15 batches.

A note to those who may ingest alcohol in the evening. If you take this in the morning the Vitamin C will reduce the inebriating effects of alcohol you may ingest later in the day. The glutathione will assist your liver in processing the acetaldehyde created by your liver when it metabolizes alcohol, so you will not wake up with a hangover. I do not suggest you take this on the morning of a dental visit as the high dose of Vitamin C will also neutralize the numbing effects of your pain killer.
33 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
Shipping very fast, the product is pure, clean and fullfill my expectations. I use it to produce my own lyposomal Glutathione and I reccomend it to everyone. The importance of clean your body from heavy metals and other chemicals is crucial these days and Glutathione (in the lyposomal form) is the best thing you could find to do the job.
11 comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse