Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Bulldog Hardware 2000204 Mesh Basket-Value Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 2, 2010
Very nice baskets for a tool shop or crafters with a pegboard.
The sizes are: 12"W x 6"D x 4"H
8"W x 4"D x 3"H
and 6"W x 3"D x 2"H. These are very big, which the previous feedback mentioned, but still nice sizes to hold tools or extras. The mesh would hold anything 1/4" or wider. So great for screws or small pieces.

Would buy from some in the future. Thanks.
on October 10, 2010
I bought these baskets to go on the peg board in the garage to organize all the junk sitting on the work bench. The baskets are sturdy, easy to install (just stick in the holes of the peg board) and easy to move, if you change your mind about the placement.

The baskets are not as large as I thought they would be--so I will probably order another set or two. Overall, I am very happy with the baskets.
on June 12, 2011
Sturdy little baskets, which I've already filled with screws, wire nuts, and bolts. I need another set already. I hung mine from the bottom of my horizontal, galvanized steel pegboard. I also recommend getting a pair of pliers, and bending the ends of the hooks, so that they attach more securely to the board. I do this with most of the pegs, so if they baskets wiggle a bit, just bend the ends of them a bit, and they will stay snug onto the board.
on August 17, 2012
I used these baskets in conjunction with my Wall Control 30-P-3232W White Metal Pegboard Pack. The tabs on these are smaller and fit loosely in the pegboard. The smaller basket flops around and pulls out easily when removing items from the basket. Overall they work fine, but be aware that the holes on the wall control system (1/4") are larger then standard pegboard ( 1/8" ) that these are designed to fit in.
on May 22, 2012
I had no issues with them on a 1/4" pegboard... I like the fact they are full mesh and not just the wire baskets like I had purchased elsewhere. This keeps the contents from falling out on me as they had in the past...
on July 8, 2010
Love these mesh baskets! I don't have them on pegboards tho.

They mount easily with some good screws through the mesh just about anywhere :p

Good for keeping remote controls, keys, lighters etc away from a baby.
on January 20, 2016
These are helpful additions to my pegboard; they're holding things like a socket wrench set that I couldn't figure out how to store in a more obvious way. The mesh is small enough that parts aren't falling through the baskets and the pegs are steady on the board. They're coated in a plastic that gives it a softer feel than exposed metal but it's not like I'm messing with them a lot, they're on the board and that's where they're staying. The one minus is there doesn't seem to be a straight line on any of the three baskets in the set, everything is a askew in some way. But they stay on the board and hold what I want them to hold, so I'm not too upset they don't line up perfectly.
review image review image
on February 1, 2012
These baskets are not professionally made. They may have been made by children. All 3 baskets are bigger on the right side than the left side. I mean, the bottom rail is 1/8" lower on the right than the left. This is okay as they still hold stuff just fine.

The real issue I had was that these baskets looked like they had already been used in a humid garage for 20 years! The vinyl is chipping off all over and the metal underneath is rusting.

I kept these because I didn't want to hassle with a return and because they DO hold stuff just fine.

But, knowing what I know now, I would definitely not purchase these again. Poor quality and no QC before shipping item. Seller should have seen the baskets were having issues and not shipped the ones they did. Unless the price is lowered to $4.99 these are not worth spending the money. Look elsewhere.
on June 28, 2013
I can't say I Hate it but these three are pretty much useless. What ever type of aluminum they use to make these are inferior. They bend easier than thin Bonsai wire and if you try to use screws within the mesh, it bends and brakes off. You can also buy these at home depot individually if you want to try them out. Waste of Money!
on March 14, 2011
They do what they are supposed to, which is great, and I am no knocking their utility. They are certainly worth the money paid.

The quality of construction on these baskets is, well... Lacking. Nothing is straight, square, or even on these, and they look to be built by a somewhat intoxicated teenager. The welds look decent enough, but like I said, material shaping is exceedingly poor. As if they factory that makes them doesn't have a metal brake or even a cobbled together wooden jig to shape the materials. It looks like the bends and such were made by hand with pliers...

If you are looking at functional, and durable, give these things a shot. if you want pretty, even, and symetrical then you might want to look more toward the injection molded plastics....