5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pegboard baskets for the price.
Very nice baskets for a tool shop or crafters with a pegboard.
The sizes are: 12"W x 6"D x 4"H
8"W x 4"D x 3"H
and 6"W x 3"D x 2"H. These are very big, which the previous feedback mentioned, but still nice sizes to hold tools or extras. The mesh would hold anything 1/4" or wider. So great for screws or small pieces.

Would buy from some in the...
Published on November 2, 2010 by Survival Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Baskets for Wall Control
Published on August 17, 2012 by Boudin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pegboard baskets for the price., November 2, 2010
This review is from: The Bulldog Hardware 1891740 Mesh Basket-Value Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
Very nice baskets for a tool shop or crafters with a pegboard.
The sizes are: 12"W x 6"D x 4"H
8"W x 4"D x 3"H

Would buy from some in the future. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, October 10, 2010
I bought these baskets to go on the peg board in the garage to organize all the junk sitting on the work bench. The baskets are sturdy, easy to install (just stick in the holes of the peg board) and easy to move, if you change your mind about the placement.

The baskets are not as large as I thought they would be--so I will probably order another set or two. Overall, I am very happy with the baskets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it looks like it does., June 12, 2011
Sturdy little baskets, which I've already filled with screws, wire nuts, and bolts. I need another set already. I hung mine from the bottom of my horizontal, galvanized steel pegboard. I also recommend getting a pair of pliers, and bending the ends of the hooks, so that they attach more securely to the board. I do this with most of the pegs, so if they baskets wiggle a bit, just bend the ends of them a bit, and they will stay snug onto the board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesh baskets, July 8, 2010
Eva (TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Love these mesh baskets! I don't have them on pegboards tho.

They mount easily with some good screws through the mesh just about anywhere :p

Good for keeping remote controls, keys, lighters etc away from a baby.

3.0 out of 5 stars Baskets for Wall Control, August 17, 2012
Boudin (Southeast, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
I used these baskets in conjunction with my Wall Control 30-P-3232W White Metal Pegboard Pack. The tabs on these are smaller and fit loosely in the pegboard. The smaller basket flops around and pulls out easily when removing items from the basket. Overall they work fine, but be aware that the holes on the wall control system (1/4") are larger then standard pegboard ( 1/8" ) that these are designed to fit in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a high quality product., February 1, 2012
These baskets are not professionally made. They may have been made by children. All 3 baskets are bigger on the right side than the left side. I mean, the bottom rail is 1/8" lower on the right than the left. This is okay as they still hold stuff just fine.

The real issue I had was that these baskets looked like they had already been used in a humid garage for 20 years! The vinyl is chipping off all over and the metal underneath is rusting.

I kept these because I didn't want to hassle with a return and because they DO hold stuff just fine.

But, knowing what I know now, I would definitely not purchase these again. Poor quality and no QC before shipping item. Seller should have seen the baskets were having issues and not shipped the ones they did. Unless the price is lowered to $4.99 these are not worth spending the money. Look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product for the price, May 22, 2012
I had no issues with them on a 1/4" pegboard... I like the fact they are full mesh and not just the wire baskets like I had purchased elsewhere. This keeps the contents from falling out on me as they had in the past...

3.0 out of 5 stars They do what they are supposed to., March 14, 2011
They do what they are supposed to, which is great, and I am no knocking their utility. They are certainly worth the money paid.

The quality of construction on these baskets is, well... Lacking. Nothing is straight, square, or even on these, and they look to be built by a somewhat intoxicated teenager. The welds look decent enough, but like I said, material shaping is exceedingly poor. As if they factory that makes them doesn't have a metal brake or even a cobbled together wooden jig to shape the materials. It looks like the bends and such were made by hand with pliers...

If you are looking at functional, and durable, give these things a shot. if you want pretty, even, and symetrical then you might want to look more toward the injection molded plastics....

5.0 out of 5 stars be aware they are smaller than you think, December 26, 2011
I got these as a gift and I was well aware of how small they were when I asked for them. I should have relayed this info to the giver as they were very disappointed with the size when they arrived. They are sized perfectly for pegboard and are very handy for smaller item that won't peg easily (I use mine in my shed to hold things like hitchpins, small hardware items, knives etc. They are nicely built and are very handy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small!!, September 28, 2011
These are ok but really do not hold much of anything out in my garage other then maybe some washers and nuts. So as a review I would just say ok for the product

The Bulldog Hardware 1891740 Mesh Basket-Value Pack