Questions & Answers
3.1 out of 5 stars (813)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Haven't used it exclusively on ice. chops up frozen strawberries, raspberries, etc. easily.
Oct 1, 2013 by Longbow
votes
sometimes mine leaks a little but it's much better than the off brand I got one time...They usually include extra white plastic gasket rings with the packaging- do you have any extras? Maybe the gasket ring isn't seated properly or it came out? If the gasket ring is fine then maybe the threads on the cup or the blade top are damaged?
Nov 1, 2013 by leica lens liker
votes
No it will not work, you will need a Universal Travel Adopter, you can buy one at www.crowdsavings.com.
Apr 6, 2014 by Christine Horne
votes
I think you have to order the rings right from the manufacturer, or through the web site. That doesn't really make it a scam. But, considering how expensive the Magic Bullet is and the less than exceptional workmanship, among other things, that could make it a scam. I've contacted the customer service through the web site and was informed that the rings shouldn't break if they are used as directed. Since I bought my Bullet, it has damaged one ring and shredded another ring. Now the motor is dead. All this in less than 7 months.
Sep 6, 2008 by Just Me
votes
Yes the Bullet will pretty much handle just about anything put into it. I've used it to blend soups, crush ice, make smoothies etc, and it works very well.
Aug 12, 2014 by Harmony
votes
Yes it can; for a fine grind, use a few ice cubes at a time, rather than a lot at once. Grinding ice this way - or anything else that's harder - will also keep the Bullet's motor from burning out. Hope this helps!
Jun 30, 2014 by Harmony
votes
Take it back. Rotten motor - mine smelled like rubber burning too.
May 6, 2014 by Whatever
votes
I don't know as the gasket broke on my second use and I am searching for another one before I use the machine again. I would advise you to go for a Nutribullet rather than the Magic Bullet. I am disappointed in the lack of power of the engine. I have a more powerful blender at home. Good luck...
Oct 20, 2013 by Magic Bullet Bust!
votes
yep- not too badly either. I don't like setting the icemaker on my fridge door to crushed ice from cubes because the ice gets all jammed up in there. I use regular cubes in the bullet and it works fine. btw- I got an off brand bullet one time and it leaked all over the place. Magic Bullets won't last forever- they break too...but that is because you will use it so much. I often find the Magic Bullet cups at thrift stores too so you can get additional parts that way. I even got a new blade piece at Value Village last week! This is the first "As Seen on TV" product I would actually recommend.
Oct 1, 2013 by leica lens liker
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers