Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Bulletstorm - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 75% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Bulletstorm - Playstation 3
|Price:||$12.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$17.45 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine
- Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm's unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill, racking up points along the way
- Bulletstorm's upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways
- From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter
- Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Bulletstorm is a first-person shooter (FPS) in which players find themselves stranded on a planet that although once an adult-oriented paradise planet, is now hell incarnate, complete with savage mutants and flesh-eating gangs. The goal is simple: survive, escape the planet and pay back the SOB who sent you there. Additional features include deep 2-4 player support, a wide variety of ways to defeat enemies both large and small, an impressive arsenal of weapons and a Marvel Comics written storyline.
Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own. Now washed-up mercenaries turned space pirates, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato's latest quest for a quick buck goes south. Stumbling upon their ex-commander's warship, the Ulysses, Grayson engages this behemoth head-on. Outmanned and outgunned, his only option is to ram the Ulysses in a suicidal bid at redemption. Narrowly surviving a crash landing and now stranded on the abandoned paradise planet of Stygia, Grayson and Ishi find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh-eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and exact revenge on the man who sent them there.
Frantic FPS Fun
Taking the role of Grayson Hunt, wield over-the-top combat moves and some of the most uniquely innovative weapons ever seen in a first person shooter that all feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system for unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. Unleash the Bulletstorm.
- Incredible New "Skillshot" System - Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm's unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you kill with skill. Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome - Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshots" and earn even more points. Bulletstorm's upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry - From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- A Pulp Sci-fi Adventure - Featuring a script by the acclaimed Marvel Comics writer Rick Remender (The Punisher), Bulletstorm takes you on a journey filled with plot twists and turns from betrayal to revenge and ultimately redemption.
- A Dangerous Planet of Forgotten Paradise - Travel from scorched desserts to tropical forests and an adult playground resort on a beautifully realized paradise defiled, delivered by the power of the Unreal Engine.
Bulletstorm - Limited Edition
Pre-order Bulletstorm before February 22, 2011 and recieve an automatic upgrade to Bulletstorm - Limited Edition, which includes:
- Deadly Peace Maker Carbine
- Additional boots and armor
- 25,000 experience points to use right off the bat
- Visual upgrades for the iconic leash
Amazing graphics quality.
Kill with skill at each turn.
A planet full of dangers.
2-4 multiplayer support.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, Bulletstorm is tons of fun to play. I'm not much of a sci-fi guy but the story is good and the action is a blast. Kicking guys into cacti, leashing an enemy to pull him into a metal gate and impale him on a piece of rebar...awesome! The variety of ways you can kill never gets old. I adapted very easily to the controls and the physics of the game and am easily able to switch between this and other shooters without any problem. If I were judging strictly on campaign, I would give this game 5 stars without question.
Unfortunately, the multiplayer is quite lacking. If the Treyarch guys put too much into multiplayer and not enough campaign, the developers of Bulletstorm are guilty of the opposite. It's fun to play but there is only one mode (Anarchy) and no way you can actually battle other players. It's just a team of players going against AI enemies. Like I said, it's fun but pretty weak considering the competition out there in the FPS genre and it gets boring pretty quickly. I bought Black Ops in November of last year and I still play the online multiplayer. I still play games that are 2 or 3 years old because of multiplayer but I don't suspect the case will be the same with Bulletstorm. I will probably play the campaign through one more time on a harder than normal difficulty and shelve it.
I disagree with the reviewer who claimed that this game is all about shock value because of some coarse language.Read more ›
General Sarrano, apart of the Confederation of Planets, is the antagonist here and apart of the secret army, Dead Echo. He leads groups of soldiers into missions that slaughter innocent victims. Years ago our hero, Grayson Hunt, discovers he's been lied to so he decides to take revenge on Sarrano. Years after the event, alcoholic Grayson decides to fight a battle with hired mercenaries to battle Sarrano, only to end up crash landing (with Sarrano) on the planet Stygia. So now Grayson isn't only looking for revenge, but he's also trying to get off of this planet, which is filled with savages. Luckily, he'll have help with a Strogg-looking cyborg colleague, Ishi.
As far as the story, it's pretty simple for the most part and is probably only there to keep the "story crowd" entertained. The story and dialog never take itself too seriously. During the story, you'll hear profanity spew out of their mouth, and a lot of sexually charged profanity. Don't worry; if you dislike strong language, you can mute most mature language in the options (along with turning the gore off).Read more ›
-AWESOME COMBAT SYSTEM: This is the best aspect of this game. You can slide, leash to pull enemies, kick them and use variety of weapons with primary and second fire and pull a huge variety of combination off of them. At first you may feel like it may get redundant, but thanks to variety in levels, there are a huge variety of things you can do. Thanks to that you won't get bored till the end of the campaign.
-VARIETY IN LEVELS: Other than awesome combat, there is plenty of variety in levels. Throughout the campaign you experience a variety of environments including the space, woody greenery filled areas, abandoned factories, building high in the sky that is about to fall apart and list goes on.
-SURPRISES: There parts during the campaign where you will be surprised by certain events and the gameplay that will follow it. I really don't want to spoil it for you, but trust me you will like it.
-GREAT GRAPHICS AND DECENT ART WORK: The first time I saw the trailer for this game, it really looked unpolished to me. But now that I have finished the campaign, I can say that since then they seem to have refined it quite a bit. Certain levels just look gorgeous. I guess never doubt the power of unreal engine.
-VARIETY IN WEAPONS: There are 8 different types of weapons and that is not including the leash. Each weapons (including leash) has devastating alternate fire mode.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The language is a little over the top; however, I did learn some new catch phrases. I don't want to say any of them here though for fear of getting booted out of the Amazon review... Read morePublished 9 days ago by josh bailey
This was a fun, creative way to play FPS. The only downside about it is how short the campaign is.Published 2 months ago by Underground Tech
Awesome game by the way anyway arrived good disk case everything as discribed good for the cheap price :DPublished 10 months ago by jodecy
Thin plot, raunch language, and ZERO reality... know that going in and it's nothing but mindless 'on a rail', nothing to really figure out guilty pleasure. Read morePublished 12 months ago by C. Carr