The games are redeemable on Steam, excluding Manhunt 2, which is not a big deal for me.

Initially had problems with Manhunt 1, but I used the patch at this site ([...] and the game ran fine.

I then had a problem with the gate not opening in the tutorial, but after some research I needed to change the main .exe with this one ([...]

These...
Published 12 months ago by Peter M.

Manhunt is not compatible with Windows 7, and Manhunt 2 is a direct download - all other games are steam activated
Published 12 months ago by ravl13

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial problems with Manhunt 1, but after some easy fixes I'm a happy customer., November 23, 2013
This review is from: Bully + MANHUNT + MANHUNT 2 + Midnight Club 2 [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

These files have been scanned with NOD32 and there are no viruses. I'm now able to play Manhunt 1 with no problems! Hope this helps anyone else with the same issues.

3.0 out of 5 stars The lowdown on compatibility and what is/isn't steam-redeemable in this bundle, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 awesome games,, March 27, 2014
all great games, Bully is particularly good, Manhunt will give some issues on newer systems but with a few tweaks you should generally be able to get it up and running. Only downside for this purchase would have to be Manhunt 2 not being on steam. Although I can understand why it's not on there, would be been much better if it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package when on sale, January 7, 2014
I've been dying to get my hands on a steam version of Midnight Club 2, but the cheapest Steam ever has it for is 4.99. so for 7.50 + 3 additional games (all highly rated) it's a steal, especially considering the cheapest you could pick these up for on steam is probably around 10$-15$.

Only Con is that Manhunt 2 isn't a Steam Code

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, December 30, 2013
it's Wonderful and amazing game and i love it so so so much
i hope everyone by this game

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
good

4.0 out of 5 stars steam game, May 27, 2014
I wanted the game and have it for my steam account and it was on sale too.. not played it yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small problem - Description fixed and credit issued, January 7, 2014
Amazon asks you to review these things so far after your purchase it's nearly impossible to remember but..... I had a problem with this one.

I only install games through Steam. I don't do "direct" installs as I would call them. I purchased this pack when the description read

"Steam account required for game activation and installation."

To me this meant I had to install all four games through Steam and I was more than okay with this. Well, Manhunt 2 is not available on Steam. I complained about this to Amazon and they offered a full refund. I told them that I only need a partial refund as 3 of the 4 games worked as the description advertised, Amazon is unable to offer partial refunds so they gave me a $5 credit and promised to fix the description.

Well, the description has since been fixed. Amazon keeps it's word which is amazing.

"Steam account required for game activation and installation except Manhunt 2, which is not available on Steam currently."

This game pack is totally not worth the current asking price of around $50. I got it when it was sub $10 which made it just right.

Amazon service 5/5. Game package 3/5.

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN and way better looking than a PS2, January 27, 2014
What more can I say. The visuals are not as upgraded as I would like to see but these are some old ass games... Still fun. And much better looking than a PS2!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, January 23, 2014
its cheap

only for price down , its old games but very entertaminen things

epic games for rock star all right!