So yeah, the only other review for this game is someone saying that it's a one-star because they couldn't read the product's system requirements.

Here's the fix for Manhunt: [...]

Published 6 months ago by Gregg Dariano

2.0 out of 5 stars bully works manhunt doesnt
Published 3 months ago by Alexander K. Hong

2.0 out of 5 stars bully works manhunt doesnt, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Bully / Manhunt Pack [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I have windows 8. manhunt doesnt work (it loads up and then once you get to the first gate you can't go any further). I used amazon credit to buy this so i'm not too mad but if I paid actual cash for this i'd be pissed. bully is a great game i played for the first time and its awesome. I tried manhunt on my windows 8 lenovo y500 laptop from 2013 and it doesnt go past the first gate. So i'd would just look for another bundle with bully or manhunt. I'm aware that there are patches and fixes out there but aint nobody got time for that

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, but require third-party fixes (easy to install ones), January 3, 2014

Here's the fix for Manhunt: [...]

And as far as I know, Bully should totally work. Maybe the other reviewer doesn't have a good PC, who knows. Anyway, 5 stars because Rockstar is awesome, and the review average should NOT be a one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on Windows 8, December 25, 2013
Neither of these games works on Windows 8; don't buy unless you have an older operating system to play these on.

Rate and Discover Movies