5.0 out of 5 stars Bullycide in America, May 24, 2010
This review is from: Bullycide in America - Moms Speak Out About the Bullying/suicide Connection (With 'Wanda's Song' CD) (Paperback)
I was deeply saddened and angered by what I read. In my opinion, every person involved with children and schools should read this book. Most continue to be clueless as to what is happening to some of our children in schools. I believe most have the "not in my school" attitude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be required for all teachers, administrators and parents, November 25, 2008
Bullying is still on the back burner and it needs to be dealt with in a real way. Policies hidden away in manuals meant only to cover the districts backside in a lawsuit prove my point. The only advice given in our district is for kids to tell an adult. They learn not to tell because they are than labels as snitches and the adults do little to nothing. Often the bullied kid is the one the adults shun and belittle as whiners and trouble makers.

Used & New from: $1.54