Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Outdoor Deals on HTL

on September 28, 2014
The picture on Amazon website does not do justing to the watch. The watch looks far better than the photos available on Amazon and on the web. There's something about the lens which brings out the dial of the watch. Also, was sceptic about getting a rose dial watch with an otherwise Steel/Chrome case and band. It is not the norm. But, this thinking out of the box is what makes this watch so special. As for th accuracy, it is super. Will highly recommend the watch to people who have good taste and great style.
review image
on July 14, 2014
This is an awesome watch! It's design is elegant and very attractive. The photos hardly do it justice. The watch looks great with casual or dressy attire. I'm not sure if it's a common thing or not but I liked that some of the removable links were smaller than others. This allowed me to perfectly size the watch. It is a mechanical watch and, though, it's automatic, if you don't wear it for a few days it will of course stop ticking. This is obviously easily resolved by winding the watch and resetting the time and you're back in business! I like this watch so much, I bought a second one as a gift for my girlfriend's father and he loves it too.

On another note, I did not notice the same 1-minute gain that the other reviewer noted. I have checked several days in a row and the time has been accurate every time.
on September 25, 2014
I began collecting Bulova watches not too long ago.

This watch is a beautiful addition to my collection and I am very happy with the purchase.
The intricate patterns on the face is luxurious under natural light, and the window to the precise inner workings is a wonder to look at.
I know that many Bulova watches today do not come with the 'tuning fork' logo featured on the pictures.
I'm happy to announce that this watch does come with the tuning fork logo at 12 O'clock position
as seen in the picture.
The second hand is continuously swooping with a red accent at the tip and a tuning fork on the shorter end.
The movement is not as smooth as the Bulova's 'Precisionist' line of watches.

There are some features of this watch worth noting. To me, these are not cons, but a preference:
* It has a bigger than normal face at 45 mm
* It is quite thick with a domed glass and large case.

Here are what may be considered cons:
* The watch is heavy feeling on the wrist
* By nature (and completely expected) of Automatic mechanical watches,
it is not as accurate as the Quartz counterparts.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2015
First impression: Wow. It's nice. Also quite large, and thick, and hefty. I didn't notice when I ordered, but it does not have the date function. In retrospect, I like that. It makes it simpler.

This is quite a beautiful watch. When I took it in to get the band adjusted to fit my wrist, the young fellow working at the shop said, at least three times when I dropped it off and picked it up, "Nice watch!". Yes, it's really nice. While there, I noticed his shop had a lot of big watches for sale. So that's the style these days, I suppose. Whatever. I'm totally used to the large size now and I like it.

The booklet that came with the watch said something to the effect of "if you want a watch that keeps perfect time, you need a quartz watch - this type of watch does not keep perfect time". I've had it for a week now, and it has gained real close to exactly two minutes. Not bad at all. I wanted a watch with no battery, and I'm totally happy with this purchase.
on August 23, 2015
As many have stated before, this watch looks much, much better once you have it in your hands, or on your wrist for that matter. I have only worn it a couple of times. Honestly, it is way too elegant to wear on an everyday basis, in my opinion. Yes, it's big, but not huge as some other watches out there. High quality materials and finish. Solid bracelet links.
review image review image review image
on May 27, 2015
Absolutely stunning watch! The pictures don't do it justice. It's something you have to see in person. Very good price for a beautiful automatic watch as well. I'm normally not a big fan of open-heart watches but this one looks amazing. I can't say it enough how good it looks in person.
on December 31, 2014
I love this watch. It is way more beautiful in person than these photos. I get a lot of compliments and you won't see anyone else with a watch like this. It is truely unique. The second hand is more like a sweep hand because it moves every half second.
on December 24, 2014
This watch is beautiful! The materials are more brighter than in the pictures, making it visually stunning. The self-winding mechanism works smoothly. All this makes this well designed watch a great article for the timepiece fans
on February 23, 2015
Got this as a gift for my husband and he loves it!!! He is 6'1 and has wide wrists, but this watch is of perfect size! Very classy, looks great with a suit, he even wore it for our wedding. No complaints here, a happy customer!
on May 2, 2015
This watch looks so much better in person than it does on these photos. Gotten a few compliments already on the watch so far. Has a large face with beautiful rose gold accents in the indices. Must buy!