4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice For Dark Suits and Tuxedos
Published on March 6, 2010 by Avi Moscowitz

1.0 out of 5 stars KNOCKOFF!!!! DONT BUY!!!
Published 6 months ago by David Ebanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice For Dark Suits and Tuxedos, March 6, 2010
Avi Moscowitz (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
This Bulova has a beautiful face which catches and reflects the light and gives it a nice silver sheen. The profile is very slim and fits excellently under the cuff of a dress shirt or French cuffs. The leather band is very soft and comfortable out of the box and doesn't require any break-in period. It is also not ridiculously large - I do wear a large diving watch on a daily basis, but sometimes the dress code requires a more understated look, and this watch meets the requirement. Very elegant overall.

While this is not my daily wear, I find that this watch gives me a good reason to dress up more often. :-) Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable watch, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
This watch has a minimalistic dial and a polished all stainless steel case which shines over the light incidence. In spite of this classic style, this watch is good to wear with sport shirt or even dressy. It looks like an 1970's Omega Genève Dynamic automatic 1010 or 1020 caliber movement watch on the same model, but this 96B104 with japanese quartz becomes very reliability watch and accurately time. Good to wear in raining days, because I don't need to worry about the small splash of raindrops of water. Very lightweight for daily wear, 37 mm outer diameter and 7 mm thickness is enough to fit on my 170 mm wrist length. This Bulova is my best buy that I ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, thin watch., December 14, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
Had a few more expensive watches but just didn't like the weight of them or bulk and ended up never really wearing them. This is a very light, thin watch that looks great and doesn't feel like your carrying some running weights on your wrist.

FYI: The clock face is a little big compared to most watches, just to make you aware of that - other than that it has been a great watch, no time keeping problems or strap issues after 6 months of wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 1, 2010
Louis Panesi (Pineville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
I like this watch because it is light and very thin. It has a simple, pure look to it. I normally wear a Concord Mariner, and I am tired of how heavy it feels.
The Concord is an expensive watch and I am happy that I don't feel the need to wear an expensive watch any more. I like the Bulova even more that the $1,000 Concord.
I bought this Bulova at a jewelry store in my local mall. It sold for $175. I should have looked here on amazon before I bought it. Even though I paid more for it, I still really
like this watch. I've had it for four days at it has not lost a second so far. (I set it to a radar controlled clock).

1.0 out of 5 stars KNOCKOFF!!!! DONT BUY!!!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
The watch does not have the Bulova logo at the 12 position as described. The Bulova logo is also not embossed in the leather strap. There is NO SERIAL NUMBER at the 6 position. Do yourself a favor and buy from WorldOfWatches.com, Ewatches or some other store. I bought this a a birthday gift for myself and was GROSSLY DISAPPOINTED. Even the Box (packaging is FAKE!!! Completely different what what is pictured!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but..., October 1, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
i got 6 of these for myself, groomsmen and father for a groomsmen gift a month ago. it's a beautiful watch, probably the best looking watch i've ever owned. i wear it frequently, and all my groomsmen and father loved it. thin and lightweight...i'm wearing it now. flaws though; the second hand does not line up perfectly with the marks, on any of the 6 watches. none of the faces look rotated, the second hand just doesn't perfectly line up...very close though. also, i can't get the date to change properly. it changes correctly when i wind the watch forward, but there's supposed to be a separate mechanism to wind the date forward when you pull the winder half way out. i couldn't get this to work on any of the 6 watches, and the directions for doing this are more complicated than they should be...you can't just pull the winder half way out and move the date forward like on my pulsar. despite these shortcomings, it's a beautiful watch, and you will get compliments on it (as i have).

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic watch... TOO light?, January 9, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a leather strap watch with a basic, classy look. This watch fits that description 100%. It goes great with anything from formal to business casual dress. It is very compact and light, which can be a pro or con depending on the person.

If you have large hands or wrists, the case or strap width may be too small for you, I highly suggest going out to try the watch on to see if it is. The watch is VERY light, which I am not sure if I consider a pro or con. While I do like the fact that it almost feels like I'm not wearing a watch, the case does not naturally fall to the center of my wrist like heavier watches do, nor can I wiggle my hand to make it, I have to manually adjust it with my other hand. The watch tends to fall somewhat in-between my wrist bone (I think it's called the ulna?) and my hand, which gets a little annoying. On the other hand (no pun intended), this may not be a case weight issue but a strap issue, because I have a small wrist and am using either the third or second to the last hole on the strap, which causes the clasp to be off-centered with my wrist when the case is centered. Maybe I can try a shorter strap to see if that fixes my issues.

All in all, I love this watch. If I can fix the way the watch naturally rests on my wrist, then I'll change my rating to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old model found!, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
Tip: order from "Area Trend", you'll get a watch with the tuning fork at 12o clock. Alot of people have been looking for this older model

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bulova, July 8, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch (Watch)
This is a great looking watch. If you are looking for an elegant yet classic style then this is a good watch to have. It is light in weight that it seems like you aren't even wearing a watch. Bulova makes really nice watches.

This can be worn with formal wear & will fit right in or with casual going out clothes, matches all situations.

You will not be disapointed with this purchase.

Buy it...don't wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars No model # under the 6, no tuning forks at 12, company name looks different. Date can't be changed as easily as advertised., February 21, 2014
Do not buy.
If you do buy, do not return and replace. They sent me another messed up one.
Every picture on the internet you see of this watch, including Bulova's own website, has the correct details.
The one you receive does not.

If you've already purchased this, return it for your money and buy a different watch.
If you want this watch, purchase somewhere else, because you're not going to get what you're paying for otherwise.

Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch