Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Men's 96B104 Stainless Steel Dress Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 6, 2010
This Bulova has a beautiful face which catches and reflects the light and gives it a nice silver sheen. The profile is very slim and fits excellently under the cuff of a dress shirt or French cuffs. The leather band is very soft and comfortable out of the box and doesn't require any break-in period. It is also not ridiculously large - I do wear a large diving watch on a daily basis, but sometimes the dress code requires a more understated look, and this watch meets the requirement. Very elegant overall.

While this is not my daily wear, I find that this watch gives me a good reason to dress up more often. :-) Highly recommended.
on January 9, 2011
I was looking for a leather strap watch with a basic, classy look. This watch fits that description 100%. It goes great with anything from formal to business casual dress. It is very compact and light, which can be a pro or con depending on the person.

If you have large hands or wrists, the case or strap width may be too small for you, I highly suggest going out to try the watch on to see if it is. The watch is VERY light, which I am not sure if I consider a pro or con. While I do like the fact that it almost feels like I'm not wearing a watch, the case does not naturally fall to the center of my wrist like heavier watches do, nor can I wiggle my hand to make it, I have to manually adjust it with my other hand. The watch tends to fall somewhat in-between my wrist bone (I think it's called the ulna?) and my hand, which gets a little annoying. On the other hand (no pun intended), this may not be a case weight issue but a strap issue, because I have a small wrist and am using either the third or second to the last hole on the strap, which causes the clasp to be off-centered with my wrist when the case is centered. Maybe I can try a shorter strap to see if that fixes my issues.

All in all, I love this watch. If I can fix the way the watch naturally rests on my wrist, then I'll change my rating to 5 stars.
on December 14, 2012
Had a few more expensive watches but just didn't like the weight of them or bulk and ended up never really wearing them. This is a very light, thin watch that looks great and doesn't feel like your carrying some running weights on your wrist.

FYI: The clock face is a little big compared to most watches, just to make you aware of that - other than that it has been a great watch, no time keeping problems or strap issues after 6 months of wearing.
on March 2, 2014
The watch I received did not look like nothing that was described or pictured on Amazon.com and the seller's own website. There are big differences at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions making the watch look cheap and almost like a good fake.
review image
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2011
This watch has a minimalistic dial and a polished all stainless steel case which shines over the light incidence. In spite of this classic style, this watch is good to wear with sport shirt or even dressy. It looks like an 1970's Omega Genève Dynamic automatic 1010 or 1020 caliber movement watch on the same model, but this 96B104 with japanese quartz becomes very reliability watch and accurately time. Good to wear in raining days, because I don't need to worry about the small splash of raindrops of water. Very lightweight for daily wear, 37 mm outer diameter and 7 mm thickness is enough to fit on my 170 mm wrist length. This Bulova is my best buy that I ever made.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband on our anniversary. I looked at several other watches but chose this one because of its simplicity and its classic look. My husband is into this kind of design and I was right in picking this watch. He liked it and wears it with dressy outfits like when he goes to meetings or other semi-formal events. My hubby is an entrepreneur.
on October 20, 2015
If anyone is looking for a nice, simple, small watch then this is exactly what you are looking for. I have a small wrist so the bulky designed watches aren't really my friend but this watch seems to be perfect.
review image
on October 1, 2011
i got 6 of these for myself, groomsmen and father for a groomsmen gift a month ago. it's a beautiful watch, probably the best looking watch i've ever owned. i wear it frequently, and all my groomsmen and father loved it. thin and lightweight...i'm wearing it now. flaws though; the second hand does not line up perfectly with the marks, on any of the 6 watches. none of the faces look rotated, the second hand just doesn't perfectly line up...very close though. also, i can't get the date to change properly. it changes correctly when i wind the watch forward, but there's supposed to be a separate mechanism to wind the date forward when you pull the winder half way out. i couldn't get this to work on any of the 6 watches, and the directions for doing this are more complicated than they should be...you can't just pull the winder half way out and move the date forward like on my pulsar. despite these shortcomings, it's a beautiful watch, and you will get compliments on it (as i have).
on May 1, 2013
Boluva is a worldwide brand for good looking and precise watches, and this one is not the exception. The watch is impressively elegant, and the dial diameter is just I wanted, not to big. The width of the dial is also what I wanted, because I purchased it to wear with suit and cufflinks shirts. I hate when the watch is too tight or when you need to wear it outside the cuff. The band is really comfortable and the calf leather is also elegant.

Finally, the price is really good, I found this watch in other websites at $190 and $250 in stores.
on July 8, 2010
This is a great looking watch. If you are looking for an elegant yet classic style then this is a good watch to have. It is light in weight that it seems like you aren't even wearing a watch. Bulova makes really nice watches.

This can be worn with formal wear & will fit right in or with casual going out clothes, matches all situations.

You will not be disapointed with this purchase.

Buy it...don't wait.