Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 15, 2010
I had been casually shopping for a new watch. Many men don't wear any jewelry other than a watch so I wanted a watch that was stylish yet elegant. There was a review of watches in Golf magazine in October and among the $20,000 watches was this Bulova. I'm a big guy at 6'3" so I really like the larger face size, yet very slim and elegant size of this watch. I know what the other reviewer says when he says that the watch band is built for larger wrists. It's the largest one I've ever had and I love it. But, if you're a smaller guy, then you might have to replace the band. Overall, though, I'm really happy with it.
on March 18, 2012
The ridged bezel makes it look like a much more expensive watch, though the ridges aren't as deep as they appear in the product image. It's still very well-made and keeps time accurately. I've bumped it a few times and it hasn't scratched, though that can be said of pretty much any non-gold plated and non-chrome plated watch.

It feels nice around my wrist and it's about medium-weight. The pin used to change the time irritates my hand sometimes but not enough to make it 4 stars. Also, the band that came with it is pretty good but you really shouldn't factor in the strap quality when buying a watch with a leather strap.

You can't really see this in the product image, but there is a nice pattern of lines radiating from the center of the watch that gives the face a pearly shimmer. That, the ridges, the craftsmanship, and the pricepoint give this watch five stars.
on January 15, 2014
The pictures DO NOT do this watch justice. From the moment I opened up the box, I was mesmerized. The detail is beautiful. The shine is impeccable. For such a classic design, it makes quite a statement. I would rate this 4 and 1/2 stars if I could. The 1/2 star deduction comes because the watch face is massive. It is advertised as a 40mm watch face. I own other watches with a 40mm watch face, and this watch is probably closer to 44mm, it is a very big watch for me at 5'9, 160lb. It doesn't deter me from wearing it proudly, but it is a big watch. The band that comes with the watch is very big and kinda cheap feeling also. I had to purchase a new watch band because the one that comes with it looks cheap in comparison to the beautiful watch face, and because it was simply too big. All in all, the watch itself is even more beautiful than pictured, and the movements are crisp and precise. Very pleased with my purchase for what it cost me.
on November 10, 2010
Great Watch with accurate time. The slim but larger face provides for more comfort if you are active. Watch looks good if you are casual or in a suit. Only complaint is the wrist band, if you have a smaller wrist, only a few holes are available.
on December 13, 2012
Absolutely Love Bulova; the thin looking face is very attractive; received raving compliments on the watch and the designed; very versatile to wear with anything. The only drawback for me was the strap - too long for my wrist.
on June 16, 2011
The watch is very thin and light and the leather is comfortable. The face is shiny and dressy, but not over the top. You could wear it to the office or the golf course. It even comes with a nice box and pillow.

My biggest problem with the watch is that the band is made for gigantic wrists. Even on the smallest hole, I could not keep the watch from sliding down to my hand. If you have a large wrist, this is a great watch for the price. If you have a thin/average build then this is not the watch for you.

As an aside, I ordered the watch with Amazon Prime free shipping on Wednesday and got it on Thursday afternoon. Didn't like the sizing so I'll be returning it, but the return charge is only $5.
on February 23, 2012
Bought this item from MrWatch.com. Highly recommend doing bussiness with them. Watch delivered promptly, best prices. The watch is very nice, large case, sleek look. Just as shown in picture. However; as stated by others, the band is longer than average.
on May 21, 2013
Pros: It is elegant, precise, and appears to have been well built for the price here. Also the belt is true to size and I found it to be perfect unlike other reviewers stating it is "long". I have normal wrists, and the belt can be adjusted.
Cons: It states on the description to be water proof, and the Bulova manual states that if it is shown to be "water proof" imprinted on the back of the watch with no indication of 50m, 100m, 200m then it is NOT waterproof per se.
This is leaving me quite confused!!!
I will not be submerging this baby under water any time soon. I think they meant splash proof. Anyone with valuable input please let me know.

Otherwise and again for the price and the name, do buy this Bulova as it will not break the bank and you will be decently and modestly in style for a "dress watch" which can be worn in any personal attire.
on August 1, 2012
I really do enjoy this watch. I wear it at the office. The only problem i had was the band. It was to big for me but that is an individual issue. The watch came clean and classy. Bulova did its magic and i had no problem with the person i purchased it from.
on March 6, 2013
My father loved this watch that my mother and I bought him for his birthday. The watch face is a bit on the big side compared to Bulova 96B104 but my father has big arms so it fit him perfectly.
Highly recommend this watch especially since it is from a great watch maker.