5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's 96B133 Precisionist Titanium!
Published 20 months ago by Jose Ml.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's Precisionist Watch 96B133 falls apart
Published on February 18, 2011 by nmurph

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's 96B133 Precisionist Titanium!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96B133 Precisionist Champlain Black Dial Titanium Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch, no doubt about it, as I knew before buying it, this one has a real big face, so I looked for the TITANIUM version wich is a lot lighter than the stainless steel versions (96B131 blue dial and similars,almost half their weigh), besides when I asked in the jewlery & watch stores here in Costa Rica, they only offered the stainless stell versions and not this particular one, at a higher price of course! ($760 and up), so if I wanted this one, it would cost me more and will have to wait for about 2 months to get it, they said!... So I looked for it here in amazon, and found it at only $320, so guess what?!... It arrived in just a week. Is beautiful, elegant and sporty, very light weigh for its BIG size, wich makes it comfortable to wear it. Is brushed and has polished details that shines like in the stainless steel versions, wich is eye catcher, joined to its big sized face with carbon fiber details, luminous markers, date window, WR 300 m, screw down crown and the Bulova logo, that makes it very noticeable. One more detail is the continuously sweeping second hand movement (tipical for the precisionist line), wich in this case is red colored (a nice detail). Higly recomend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's Precisionist Watch 96B133 falls apart, February 18, 2011
I purchased this watch a couple months ago for my husband and it does keep good time. However the 2 of pegs which hold the watch face cover in place fell out recently without him noticing it. This watch was supposed to be new per Amazon. We took it to a local jeweler who said they suspected the watch wasn't new and they it had been refurbished. They advised we contact Amazon to have it fixed. As it is over 30 days old Amazon says we have to contact the manufacturer. The watch has only been worn a few times and was never dropped or injured in any way. We are very disappointed with that an expensive watch like this would fall apart in a few months and that we may not have gotten a new watch but a used one. Beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!, December 17, 2012
Just receives this as a gift. I like a heavy watch and was originally concerned that the titanium band was going to feel light and cheap based on some other reviews. That is not the case. This watch has met all of all my expectations and I couldn't be happier with it. I would recommend this to anyone who is considering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's 96B133 Precisionist is Fantastic!!, December 28, 2010
This watch is large (I like that but not all will). It is very uniquie looking and the sweeping second hand
is very cool. I like the black face and design of this model much better than the blue dial version.
This watch looks and feels fantastic. It's very sporty and a nice watch for normal wear. You cannot go
wrong with this watch and so I give it 5 out of 5.

Bob M.
Tampa, Fl

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium watch, February 26, 2012
This is a terrific piece, one of the nicest watches I've ever owned. It is a power watch, one that gets notice yet is refined and durable. I do agree that I wish it was an automatic or ecodrive watch but so far the battery is going strong and it keeps perfect time as advertised. The crystal is the cheery on the sundae with a perfect raised and proportional look and feel. This is a great daily wear piece and although it is a large faced piece, it is lighter and more comfortable than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch is great, December 30, 2011
The watch is great, but the band feels a bit cheap even though it's titanium. The face of the watch looks great in person and looks great on a big wrist. I wish it was solar powered like the Citizen and Seiko watches (since Citizen owns Bulova), but hopefully the battery lasts a while so I don't have to worry about the water resistant seal. I was able to get this item for a little over $400 shipped and sold by amazon. When the watch came out originally over the summer, I was going to get it for my bday but it was close to $600 in stores and almost impossible to find this exact watch. Can't wait to show it off at work on Monday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. Great watch as are all precisionists, July 12, 2014
Very nice. Great watch as are all precisionists. My opinion. A little heavy and bulky but I've lost wight. Don't wear often. I'd sell it to someone for half what I paid if anyone intested. Just too big for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watchmaking Again from Bulova, October 1, 2014
This watch is amazing! It is my fifth Precisionist, and the only Titanium one of the group. I couldn't believe how light it is, compared to the others, in spite of being a large watch. I was happy to see that, just as other reviewers had reported, its design allows it to fit my somewhat small wrist comfortably. If you are even considering this watch, I recommend it highly. The Precisionist movement is an engineering feat on its own, which makes the watch the most accurate quartz on the planet. The detailing of the watch is stunning! There isn't a thing about it that I don't love.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Addition to My Collection, June 25, 2014
I have been debating on this purchase for over 2 years. Finally my wife purchased it for an anniversary gift. First the Titanium makes this watch much lighter than you would think. I have quite a few favorite watches in my collection but this one is moving up the list quickly. I find myself choosing this one over the others even when it really don't match the décor for the day. Second I can't say enough about the service. It was supposed to be delivered on Monday and it arrived on Sat. If you are on the fence about making this purchase you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick watch great deal, March 31, 2014
Absolutely great watch I'm very happy with it I was thinking I was gonna look like crap and not be so nice but it came brand new and in plan on buying a lot more watching from this company and for a long time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›