Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 16, 2011
I purchased this watch just before Thansgiving lcaly at a very atractive sale price. So far I am very pleased with it. I had looked once before a the first clerk thought they couldn't make the band fit my 6.5" wrist. When I went back and had somone else help me that was not an issue in fact there are still two full links that could be removed. The watch is large so if you have very narrow wrist that might be something to consider. So far keeping perfect time using the radio WWV siginals to check the settings. I like the watch enough but with the diamonds and all it seems a little too dressy for everyday wear so I just ordered a second precisionist one of the carbon fibre face titantium onces to use for every day wear and should be a good fied watch as well as it's watrer reistant to 100 meters vs this models 10 meteres.
on November 4, 2014
Style: Hard to beat the look if you're looking for a little bling. The tuning fork logo at the 12 is a nice touch that's going to feel "vintage" soon since Bulova is doing away with that in the dial branding on newer models. Diamonds and gorgeous gradient on the black dial are sylish and it looks good with pretty well whatever you wear. This is truly a watch that looks even better "in person."

Movement: The slick sweeping second hand of the "Precisionist" series is hypnotic. Japanese movement is highly accurate, to about +/- 10 secs/year.

Size: Removed 2 links to fit 8" wrist. Definitely large enough to fit anyone but plenty of ability to remove links. (HIGHLY likely you'll need to remove a link or two.)

OVERALL: It really doesn't get better for the price. You have to pay a lot more to get better movement and you may not get better style doing that. Super happy with this watch.
on May 2, 2013
This watch will be right at home on formal occasions, it is vey elegant and would not be out of place with watches costing a lot more. The diamond highlights and the sweep second hand set it apart from other watches.
on December 10, 2013
Great watch! Very cool design and the sweep second hand is awesome. My only complain in the links in the band are kind of large so it's hard to get an ideal fit, either a bit too loose or a bit too tight.
on April 21, 2014
Performs like a Bulova should. Precisionist movement second hand as smooth as an electric clock. Excellent appearance. One draw back: the crown does not screw down as advertised. After some research it does not have a screw down crown. The specifications are wrong. Overall the watch is a great buy at the price offered by Amazon.
on September 23, 2013
This watch is absolutely beautiful. Classy looking with just enough "bling" to still be manly but not over the top. The face is large but for my "big guy" it is not an issue. He loves it. Arrived promptly and nicely packaged. I am now looking for a Bulova ladies watch for myself.
on August 6, 2011
I love this watch Better than any other. My friend with an Oyster Perpetual is jealous. It's in the name Precision.
on June 30, 2011
There are 2 different versions of this watch. Black with diamonds and a silver face. I've seen both and the black face with diamonds is far more dressy. The price from My Watch Depot beat anyone near me an shipping was quick. It's a truly beautiful watch with a great design. You have to love the sweeping second hand motion.
on December 2, 2015
Gifted this watch to my dad and is really worth the deal of 150$. It looks classy but not light weight. Perfect for profession and occasions.
on April 22, 2013
I chose this watch cuz i like how it looks. Money well spent. I get lotsa compliments on it too.