Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 11, 2009
I love this watch from the picture online. However, I was a little nervous it would not measure up in person. Boy was I wrong. When I first opened up the box, my first words were "Oh Wow". I even said this outloud.

It looks extremely professional, classy, and yet has a little bit of flash.
on April 26, 2014
This watch was a gift by my Significant other and my new born Son on my first Father's day nearly 2 years ago. I had admired this watch for a long time, but it was much more expensive then it is now. I am a huge fan of Bulova, although it's a Japanese quartz it shouldn't stop someone from acquiring the watch, unless they are bent on having an automatic with a sweep second hand and the word Swiss etched on the dial.

The Watch is stunning in person, big face, heavy feel. It feels like an expensive watch. The bracelet is stamped with the sterling silver mark and Bulova all over it. For a long time I would only wear this watch for special occasions and admire it in my watch box. In fact I waited until my sons Baptism that was 2 1/2 months after Father's day to wear it for the first time out.

I decided a while ago that he world should share not only in the beauty of this watch, but ALL of my watches on a regular basis, so I began giving all of them significant wrist time. This is one of my favorites.

Buy this watch, you won't regret it.
on February 3, 2007
Super sharp and very clean watch. Exceptional for business wear and on the town dinner. With the price available through Amazon...a world class investment.A true expression of taste and class.
on July 28, 2007
Great delivery time and I was very impressed with the watch. The watch looked even better when it arrived than the picture. Over all a great buying experience and I will definately buy from this seller again.
on January 5, 2012
Purchased product and gift wrapping with personal note. Wrapping was torn on one side, however the personal note was correct and the Bulova watch was in perfect condition. Arrived on time.
on December 26, 2012
This watch makes my boyfriend look so sharp when he wears it. Perfect present for Xmas! He couldn't keep from smiling when he opened the box, perfect.
on July 21, 2012
I ordered this watch for my husband's 40th birthday thinking it would be a beautiful gift for such an important birthday. I had read the review that the picture was enhanced but did not think it would be SO enhanced!! The face of the watch looks white in the online picture, which is what I wanted. This is not the case, the face is actually silver. I did NOT like the way the watch looked with the silver back. It made it look much cheaper than in the online picture. The same review mentioned the diamonds are much smaller than they appear in the picture. THIS IS EXACTLY THE TRUTH! They are TINY! They were much smaller than I imagined. I would suggest they take better pictures of their prodocts so that it is not so misleading. I returned the watch today and will be getting a full refund. Now I have to find something else to get my husband that will not arrive on time since I will have to wait for the processing time and "product inspection" before I get my refund. However, the customer service was excellent and the return process was very easy! Just BEWARE when you order this watch!!!
on September 4, 2013
This is a birthday gift for my husband,its very xery very shining!I like it very very much so does he!
on February 26, 2013
My boyfriend loves this watch, it's very stylish and he is able to wear it to work or going out.
on January 25, 2016
Super nice watch. I purchased the women's version for my wife and she loves it.

See 1 answered question