5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch with a great price
I ordered the Bulova 96E04 men's watch through Kenmar. The watch is beautiful and seems to grow more beautiful by the day. My fiancee loves it and I receive many compliments at work. I previewed this watch at a local Macy's before ordering from Kenmar through Amazon (and saving hundreds of dollars in the process). From the pictures, the diamonds that mark the hours...
Published on February 3, 2008 by J. Warner

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good from far, not so much from up close...
So I've been eyeing this watch for a while and wife got it for me as a gift.
We ended up returning it.

I saw this on somebody and it looked real good. The picture looks good too. HOWEVER, once you get a close look, you'll realize how small the diamonds are. And the whole watch itself looks a bit like a toy....just not quality like some of the more...
Published on May 19, 2012 by billy j huh

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
F'N AWESOME. a couple years ago, I bought a Bulova watch that wasn't remotely as fancy as this one & I paid $650 for it at a retail store. I feel like I literally got the best feal of the century with this one. I have got more compliments on this watch in only a couple days than ANYTHING I have ever had, besides my women!! I LOVE IT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch. I bought this watch as a gift for my husband. He loved it. Picture is a bit deceiving. But other wise very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my husband and he really likes it. It is a great size, and is very attractive looking. It is a little strange that the diamonds in the face are set on silver squares...I think it was to make them more obvious.

The watch looks good with everything from jeans to dress attire. Overall a great purchase, and much cheaper than the department stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
it looks so elegant, I like it and so do my friends. would definitely wear it for any party and anytime I dress up. no complaint so far, especially at such price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
Got this for my husband as a birthday gift. He LOVES it. He gets so many compliments when he wears it. It's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
My wife got this for me for Christmas...SOOO much cheaper through Amazon than through a jeweler or a "Mall Store". Quality is great and it looks AWESOME! I have gotten so many compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!!!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for son's Birthday. He loved it. Bulova makes excellent watch pieces and I was lucky to find it here in Amazon.com. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch. It is very nice. Many compliments on this beautiful watch. I like wearing it all the time. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, Handsome, and Priced correctly, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
This watch has been worth every cent. I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend. He loves it. It can be worn with casual clothes or evening attire, the diamonds are not overdone but are remarkably brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really nice watch, half the cost on amazon compared to a jewelry store, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch (Watch)
Thats right, the jewelry store wanted in excess of 600 dollars for this exact model watch. I was looking at it there, tried it on and it was really nice. I decided to tell her I will think about it and come back. I went around the corner and pulled up amazon, saw the price and I went back to tell her that it is half price on amazon. She looked like she wanted to cry. Shrug - anyway i bought it on amazon needless to say and this is the real deal, not a knockoff.

I love this watch. I might even like it more than my 4500$ movado

Bulova Men's 96E04 Diamond Multifunction Watch
$675.00 $264.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies