4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, Inexpensive Price, Expensive Look

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's Diamond Accented Watch #96G46
Published on January 17, 2009 by M. Spiridonovic

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, Inexpensive Price, Expensive Look, July 2, 2005
"neil73545" (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I love this watch! i Purccased it from a local jewelry store, and i managed to get the sales rep to come down to $150 after I haggled for a few minutes, but the price listed at $165 is a good price as well. I love the brilliant finish, the band sparkles like platinum when you first get it. It will fade quickly, but a soft polishing cloth will restore the shine as good as new after a minute or two. The clasp is a hidden clasp, so all you see is the band, and no locks or clasps are visable. It kind of folds into itself locking in the middle. The face is curved and not flat across the dial, but it has a sort of convex appearance that seems to blend seemlessly into the band. I wear it not at work, because i type, and I noticed the underside of the band got a little scratched, so i save it for when i go out,I got atleast 4 or 5 compliments on it the first week I bought it. I would recomend it highly as a dress watch, not an every day watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, December 26, 2007
T. Moore (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Great service and incredibly fast shipping. I bought this same watch at the mall for almost $100 more... when I looked around online I realized how much cheaper it was and I returned the mall product and ordered with ewatches. I was VERY happy to save 100 bucks on the exact same product! Thanks! I will shop with you again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's Diamond Accented Watch #96G46, January 17, 2009
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The only reason I am giving this watch 3 stars is because the title says "diamond accent". THERE ARE NO DIAMONDS on this watch, unlike the circular watch bulova offers. The circle face does have small diamonds, this one DOES NOT. They are chrome lines. I would have returned it, but to be honest, I think it looks better this way. The watch face is a little smaller than expected, but this also turned out to be good as it looks a lot classier than if it were bulkier. Excellent dress up watch and I would recommend it. Luckily for my tastes, the watch looks great, but don't be fooled by the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, July 29, 2008
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Got this for my future father-in-law. He absolutely loved it. Looks like I spent alot of money but the price is actually decent.

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy customer, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I was so excited to get product for a good price. When I got the watch and took it out of the box it was hanging from the pillow like someone just threw it in box then it was scratched and scuffed on both sides on all links. I contacted Amazon for a refund. Then I contacted Deluxe Deals the seller of the watch to tell them how the watch looked and of course they stated they check all watches before shipping and seemed as they were pointing blame at Amazon on how it was shipped and that product must have gotten mixed up with other sellers. I thought that was funny because their name was on return package and of course when I stated that fact they never wrote me back. I also told them if someone checked the watch they need glasses because the damage that was on watch had nothing to do with how it was shipped the watch was damaged when it was put into its box not that box it was shipped in. I saw a lot of good reviews but don't agree with any of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, great deal!!, December 19, 2007
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. It is so nice! Its dressy and casual, so perfect for all occasions. When we took it to a jewlery store to have it sized, the guys working there kept complimenting my boyfriend and asking where I got it. We've had it a couple months and no problems so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!!!!!!, November 28, 2007
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have wanted this watch for a year know, waiting for the price to drop and it finally did. I looks and feels great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, May 17, 2007
I really like this watch, I bought a Movado watch but returned it , this one looks better on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Inexpensive Dress/Casual Watch!, February 27, 2009
Terry A. Donaghe "TAD" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I received this watch as a birthday present a few days ago. I've been wearing it since then - it's fantastic! It's pretty enough that it goes well with my suit yet it's not over-the-top dressy. I'm wearing it right now with jeans and a t-shirt. For the price, you're getting a VERY nice looking watch that you can wear with just about anything!

1.0 out of 5 stars lots of scratches on the band, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I like this watch and bought it for my bf for christmas gift.
I do have some concerns when reading the previous review knowing there
could be some used watch with some scratches.
When I received mine, it did has alot of scratches on the band and it didn't
look like a new one.
So i decided to return it!

Bulova Men's 96G46 Stainless Steel Watch