Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Women's 96R105 Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 28, 2013
This one is a Little bit smaller than I expected, but once I wore it, I realized that is perfect just the way it is. It's perfect for everyday wearing. But, if you get a closer view, you realize that its elegant. I just love it!!!
on August 28, 2012
I love this watch! I bought it when it was time for a new watch and chose Bulova due to reputation and overall look. The watch is very nice! It has a great mother-of-pearl face and diamond accents as numbers. The calendar feature is always a plus as well. Very pretty! Very happy with this purchase. No complaints.
on August 25, 2015
Beautiful watch but too shiny for my personal taste. Be aware that, although the picture may suggest a brushed stainless finish, it is chrome bright. This misunderstanding has happened to me twice: no way to ask about finish and incomplete description of said finish beyond "stainless steel."
on August 25, 2013
I've had it for over two years now and, though I'm naturally very clumsy, it looks as good as the day I bought it from Amazon - no scratches, dents or missing diamonds and the watch keeps perfect time. The clasp is so clever and elegant. The jeweler did have a difficult time removing links to size it but he managed. Very beautiful, classic everyday watch that looks great at work or out on the town.
on May 15, 2011
I gave this watch to my wife over a year ago for her birthday. I can't begin to tell you how many times she has commented that she "just loves my watch." It keeps perfect time and has sufficient bling for someone who does not seek the limelight. Great design and flawless functioning.
on February 23, 2015
I bought this for my wife as an anniversary present some years back, she loved it and wore it for many years, however she lost it last year and I decided to bought it back as part of her xmas present, she was delighted with it!

The quality and design of this watch probably makes it the best deal within the price range, there are other options out there for a similar price, however this particular Bulova had a special meaning for us....
on December 16, 2013
I found this item on store (where ofcourse the cost was too high) hence shopped it online. The delivery was before the said date& it was exactly how it appeared. Wrist band adjustment needs to be done once u receive your watch. apart from that is a pretty good purchase!!
on December 15, 2008
I ordered this watch and received it in about 3 days! This watch is beautiful. It goes perfectly with whatever you are wearing and has just the right amount of "bling" factor to make it memorable!
on February 14, 2014
Had a Bulova for 4 years same watch only 2 tone. I was very disappointed when it just stopped working. Had to get a new one but opted for the stainless only. Loved my other watch and plan to have it repaired if possible. Wears great and looks new for a long time.
on October 15, 2013
I have purchased a Bulova in the past for myself and I wanted to get the wife something nice. Saw this watch and the price and new I wouldn't find anything better. When she opened the box she absolutely loved it and wears it whenever we attend a formal party or social function.

See 1 answered question