4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Bulova watch
Published on January 28, 2010 by J. Fague

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!
Published on May 14, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch!, May 14, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Women's 96R122 Diamond Accented Automatic Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch as a gift for my daughter. The diamonds are TINY around the bezel and on the face but it does give just a little sparkle without over-the-top bling. The skeleton heart cut-out, though, is what makes this watch special. The mechanism almost makes the heart look like it's beating--really cool! I also love the bracelet; it's very substantial and the face is nice and large but not too large; she has a tiny wrist but she likes a bigger watch. She loves it! Also the price and delivery were excellent!

I wanted to go on-line and update my review because there has been a change in my opinion on this watch. It's still beautiful BUT in the first month of wearing it, we (daughter who was given this watch as a gift and I) were out shopping on a very hot day in Florida and she noticed that her watch had condensation on the inside of the crystal. It was exceedingly hot and instead of sending it back in that day (she had just gotten it within the month and didn't want to part with it), we waited hoping it was just a fluke. Well, it wasn't. The condensation continues to film up the inside of the crystal periodically. We called Dexclusive who sold our watch to us and it took every bit of 6 weeks to get a return authorization because they promise to send you the directions to return the watch but they never do and getting hold of them is nearly impossible if you have a job because of their hours. E-mail gets you no response or a request for an order number that, when you send it, they ignore you and don't send return information.

Anyway, they will not (according to them) exchange the watch for another one without a defect in the seal, they will only "fix it." This is very distressing to me because I bought a new watch for a reason. If I wanted a repair, I'd have gone to the pawn shop. Don't order anything from Dexclusive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Bulova watch, January 28, 2010
J. Fague (Hoover, AL United States) - See all my reviews
My wife saw this this watch in several adds prior to Christmas. It looks very impressive in the adds and was a must have on her Christmas list. The Watch list for $750 but I was able to manage about $300 less that that though a Amazon reseller, Princeton Watches. She liked the heart shape cut out and the mother-of-pearl face looked great. The diamonds around the face really made it stand out. My only complaint is that the diamonds that are placed on each hour are so small that it makes it look a bit cheesy or cheap. I think it would look a lot better if they had left the diamonds off the face. It's a nice watch and for the sale price I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, September 9, 2011
I saw this watch in a magazine the other day and just had to have it. After reading reviews on this watch I was undecided if I should purchase it after all since some people mentioned the diamonds around the face were tiny but my wonderful husband bought it for me as a gift and I received it today. The watch held up to my expectations, I couldn't be any happier it is so beautiful! I had a Fossil similar to this style but this is a definite upgrade from my old watch! This watch is perfect for everyday wear and the face isn't overly huge on my wrist. I love all things bling and this has the perfect balance of glitz and class. The open heart is absolutely magnificent, I love how it appears to be beating. Overall I'm very pleased with this selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Expected, May 26, 2010
This watch is absolutely beautiful. It arrived a few days before the estimated delivery date, so I was impressed. I was worried when ordering that the watch might be to bulky looking for my wrist since I am petite. However, it looks perfect on my wrist. I love the way the heart looks like it is beating, and it is very easy to read. The wrist band was way too big, but my jeweler fixed it for only $5.00. I have already received several complaints and have only had it for 1 month. I would recommend this watch and this dealer to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, October 17, 2009
Heather Lynn Anderson (Florence, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is absolutely beautiful. I bought this watch today and I can't wait to show it off to everyone. It is truly unique. I love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, June 8, 2010
Its a great watch for the price. The only thing I would say the really tiny dots they call diamonds all around the dial should be replaced with bigger diamonds (bumping up the price) or maybe not have the diamonds at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 27, 2011
Loved the watch when I got it; but that ended after 3 days! The watch was going faster than the time I set it to on my cell phone clock with a second hand. I would reset the time and after a few more days, same thing. The second hand would speed up causing the minute hand to move faster. I messed with it for a couple of weeks and gave up. I could not return the defective watch back to Amazon because I had the band adjusted at Macys for $13.50. I called Bulova and they told me to send it back for repairs. That cost me $40 to insure it and send it UPS then I also had to include a $10 check for return shipping. I just sent it back yesterday so let's see what happens in the next week or so. I will keep you posted! I am disappointed that I got a lemon heart watch. :(

I just paid out over $60 additional for the watch. Amazon help me out here!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 19, 2009
This watch is so pretty. I was more than pleased with it when it came in. Not as sparkely as I had imagined, with the diamonds, but still very beautiful.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, February 23, 2013
This watch was very beautiful when it arrived. It lasted about 8 months. The time started speeding up and then it just stopped working. Wal Mart 50 dollar watches last longer. It has to be returned to Bulova. So I will be attempting to return it this week.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 23, 2011
I purchased this watch in February after seeing it in a magazine. Nice watch, but heavy. If you are a small woman I don't recommend this watch though. Band is huge, had to get several links taken out of band before I could wear it. Very pretty, love the open heart on the face that lets you see the inner workings of the watch. Like the look of the mother of pearl face and diamond accents. Have recieved several compliments on it. All in all, I think this is a nice watch and am glad I purchased it.

Bulova Women's 96R122 Diamond Accented Automatic Watch