Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 1, 2015
This watch is gorgeous. And kept me from buying a $700 Hamilton.
review image
on December 24, 2015
This classic watch is beautiful. I love the Roman numerals, blue hands and blue cabochon. The crystals are subtle--not flashy. I have very small wrists and did not want a watch that would overwhelm me. After having quite a few links removed, it fits well. Some have indicated the latch is difficult. To open the hidden clasp, I pull up on the underside where the two ends meet. You can also slide your finger between the band and the clasp to pull up. Very satisfied overall.
review image
on August 22, 2013
The watch is precisely as described. It is fashionable, yet durable, and has a classic look that will remain "in style" for years to come. And Amazon offered the best pricing for this watch, that I could find.
on January 11, 2016
It took me a long time to decide on a watch and I made the right choice. I read in a fashion blog that every woman should own a tank style watch like the one Cartier turned into a classic. I don't pay much attention to that kind of advice, but the unpretentious blogger made her case and it made sense. It's a watch that can be dressed up or down, worn in the office or on a night out and won't go out of style. It's more like a bracelet and can be worn with several narrow bangles or a wider clasp on the same arm for a fun look. I much prefer looking at my wrist for the time than checking my cell phone. It's a really lovely watch with tiny crystals on each side, the blue hands aren't that noticeable, and definitely don't detract from appearance. I watched a YouTube video on how to remove links, removed three and put it back together in about 15 minutes. I can easily recommend this rectangle watch from Bulova.
on May 31, 2014
Beautfiul, polished finish. The metal feels substantial and sturdy. However, I was a bit disappointed in the size of the diamonds. In the photo, the diamonds seem visible and shiney, but in person the diamonds seem microscopic, like pinpoints, not adding much sparkle. And, I wish that someone would design a watch that has a backlight AND requires no battery. I bought this one for its looks, but my dream watch would be beautiful and functional!
on February 11, 2016
in the picture it looks like a matt finish but it is polished, I like this watch a lot, it looks and feel good. people ask me all the time if it is a cartier. it really is a classic timeless look. no regrets on this one
on January 15, 2016
Like the watch, it is very comfortable and the hands are a blue color which makes it unique. Not really crazy about the fake-looking diamonds on the sides, makes it look a little cheap. The picture makes it look like a brushed stainless but it is polished. It was a gift so I can't complain. Nice watch for the price.
on August 5, 2015
I LOVE this watch...it is beautiful! I wasn't sure if I would like the blue hands, but in person they add a nice touch. I love the size...not too big, not too small. Very glad I gave it a try and I hope it will stand the test of time.
on December 11, 2014
Looks very nice. It's larger than I had anticipated, kind of a statement piece rather than a blend in classy look, also, I need to get some of the links taken off as I have small arms and wrists. But a great value for the price conscious shopper.
on November 8, 2015
This watch is gorgeous and I love the little details that make it look like a high-end watch (blue cabochon on the setter, blue hands). The Roman numerals are readable size and the watch has the right amount of sparkle. And the Amazon price can't be beat (really, I tried to beat it).