5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Versatile
Simple, clean, classic. Every man should own at least one gold watch with a brown leather band. This goes with nearly everything except a black suit and looks much more expensive than it is. Highly recommended.
Published on June 21, 2011 by R. Gama

3.0 out of 5 stars The Watch as Pictured is Not Available
The watch delivered is not the same as advertised. It was missing the Bulova gold logo at 12 o’clock, a key selling feature for me. Without the logo the watch is just too plain for me.

This gold Bulova is a sleek well built and solid watch. The date window needs to be bigger.

A Bulova dealer told me that the design was recently changed. Bulova...
Published 3 months ago by J. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Versatile, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 97B100 Gold-Tone Stainless Steel and Brown Leather Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Watch evaluation, May 19, 2010
"Subdued elegance" sums up the look of this watch. There are no numbers, which may be a problem for some people, and the date is small, with no magnifier, but otherwise, the watch is thin, lightweight, and makes for a great dress watch which can still be worn everyday, since it was not an expensive purchase. One can sum everything up with that I have a solid gold Rolex President watch, yet find myself wearing this Bulova watch in it's place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Watch Review, July 19, 2010
The watch is exactly as described and pictured on the web site. It's a nice looking classy dress watch at a great price. What it's not is ostentatious like so many watches are today. I use it for more formal occasions and for work. It was shipped from MRWatch as promised. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sophisticated look, January 28, 2011
My husband loves the watch. It has that very traditional look, simple yet very sophisticated looking and not expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal for a nice watch, August 8, 2011
this watch is elegant and stylish with a good price tag. Exactly what I was expecting from the pictures shown. It's lightweight, clean, and simple. Just what I was looking for. I give it a 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, August 27, 2011
My colleague and I bought one each and we are pleased with everything, delivery time, price. everyone tells me it looks nice, looks better than the picture, highly recommended, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Picture., April 4, 2011
Konrad (Nassau Bay) - See all my reviews
Here is a product that actually looks better in person, a rare quality to all that frequently shop the internet. I've worn this watch for barely a week and already I've received several compliments. I enjoy the leather band as it is lighter and fits more snug to my wrist, and most importantly it does not pull my arm hairs, which is very unpleasant. If you are worried about the lifetime of a leather band, like anything leather, moisturizing it will increase longevity ten fold.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Watch as Pictured is Not Available, April 13, 2014
J. Turner (Dublin, OH USA) - See all my reviews

A Bulova dealer told me that the design was recently changed. Bulova should have also changed the model number and the advertising photo. I checked several more well-know retailers advertising it with the logo; however, all them were selling the new version without the gold logo.

The return of the watch could be costly, some retailers have you pay up to $9 for return shipping as well as a 10-15% restocking fee. Check the seller’s return policy before buying. I was fortunate to receive a full refund because of the advertising error.

3.0 out of 5 stars I also got the wrong watch, March 18, 2014
Amazon Customer (Colombia, South America) - See all my reviews
Although I did not receive the correct watch, I think it's a nice piece. Not really expensive, but very good looking nevertheless. I got one without the bulova logo at twelve position. What a shame!

4.0 out of 5 stars Understated dress watch, May 29, 2013
I like the simple watch face and color combination of gold and brown. It is reliable and well proportioned to my wrist size.

Rate and Discover Movies