Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2008
I like the look of this watch which has nice clean lines with a white face and black roman numerals and hands. The second hand is gold like the case. The case is also fairly thin at about 0.25 inches (0.5 cm).

I did not find the strap too small as indicated in two of the reviews. I must have smaller wrists. I measured the length of the strap from the the buckle to the pre-drilled holes and it should fit wrists with a circumference of 6.75 to 8.25 inches (17.5 cm to 21 cm). There is an additional 0.5 inches (1 cm) in which you could drill your own hole.
on November 8, 2007
I have had this watch for nearly 10 years. Except for a scratch in the crystal, it still looks great. I wear it nearly every day. It has outlasted 4 or 5 bands. I love it and I want another one.
on October 31, 2011
This is a favorite timepiece. The classic roman numbers on the clean white dial and contrasting black hands make this an all the time watch. I have a Breitling navitimer and a Vacheron, but the Bulova goes everywhere. The calendar is handy on the job. The quartz movement is right on the mark when checked with WWV or the internet site. The leather strap is the right choice for the watch and it completes the classic look and style.

I would buy it again and the price is a value. I like the quartz movt. as it is accurate and does not stop during a long rest. The watchcase is nicely styled with the lugs helping the classic look. The crown is small and causes no skin irratation, the calander is quick set and the gold second hand does not get confused with the minute hand.
It is winner!
on September 8, 2007
The watch has clean lines and so far appears to keep time accurately. The leather watch strap, however, is quite small. I don't have particularly large wrists, but even when the last(7th)opening is used the band is too tight. With the strap adjusted to the first position, it practically fits my Yorkie - hardly a man sized watch!

Also, the date window is a bit small for those of us whose eyesight is beginning to fade.
on March 7, 2008
The watch keeps very good time and is nice looking. I only have 2 compaints:

1. The band is quite small. I do not have a large wrist, but the strap is on the last notch. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a medium or large wrist.
2. I left 2 messages with the technical department at Bulova to determine if there was a problem or if I could get a larger size. No response.
on March 29, 2012
The face of this watch is very clean and simple, which was what I was looking for. It is dressier than the pictures make it look. The band, however, does look cheap and is a little small. I ended up putting a new band on it and now it looks great. If you are buying this as a business watch, look to spend another $30 on a nice band to put on it. FYI, the band width is 18mm, in case any buyers want to go ahead and order a new strap along with this watch...
on March 21, 2010
Clean, simple look, but a hint of elegance with the Roman numerals on the face. Good price too.
on July 13, 2014
I have many watches (too many) from less expensive Timex to expensive Swiss watches. This watch is that rare beauty that is not expensive but looks it. It has become my daily go to watch for work. I like a sweep hand and having the date since I constantly dating documents at work I do not need to know the day. I am a big guy but I like smaller watches 38mm to 34mm. This size is perfect.
on June 24, 2014
having read hundreds of reviews of watches on this website I chose this one to add to my collection:-

likes:- an elegant and easy to set watch - utterly easy to use and simple

dislikes - perhaps too small for anyone with big wrists , the wrist band does not feel like it is high quality
on December 4, 2012
The Bulova wrist watch really looks nice on the wrist when wearing my suit. I like the black numbers on the white face. The hour and minute hands is in black which is easily to see in dim lighting. The second hand is in gold which does not distract when seeing the time. The Bulova keeps very good time. The day has to be set to the 1st of the month if the month has 28 or 30 days. I wear this Bulova when showering, it is water resistance. The face of the watch is not over large nor small. The thickness of the watch is 7mm which is what a lot of the wrist watches are these days. The watch band is too narrow for my taste. I am considering replace the band with a wider band. Overall the Bulova is a nice looking dressy men's wrist watch which can be use for every day use. Highly recommended.

See 1 answered question