Bulova Men's 98B118 Marine Star Black Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Flat mineral crystal
- Stainless steel case and polyurethane strap
- Water resistant to 330 feet
Black and gold tones and masculine details like a screw-down bezel make the Bulova Men's Marine Star Black Dial Watch stand out. A black polyurethane band lets this versatile timepiece accompany active or evening wear. A gold-tone stainless steel case features screw-down accents that complement an angular, black stainless steel bezel. A black dial offers an outer tachymeter ring as well as white stick minute markers. Three subdials and a date window at the four o'clock add to the dial, which also offers luminescent, gold-tone hands and gold-tone bar hour indicators. This watch is presented in a Bulova gift box and is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B0021AEDRS
- Item model number: 98B118
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bulova|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I liked a lot!
Packaging was impecable. Highly recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great machine, Bulova is a great brand and we know that bulova has it special way to wonder us with all their designs.Published 17 months ago by Erich von Hein
Very nice and beautiful watch, good quality, good appearance, and great feature for sport and social events, works fine Swiss machine. I recommend the purchase.Published on December 14, 2013 by Lexsandrio Fagundes