5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, looks expensive
Published on November 25, 2011 by da72watchguy

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, no customer service at Bulova
Recurring problem with moisture getting into watch from bad valve at winder. Have emailed Bulova with no response several times. "Precisionist" Not so accurate if the crown keep slipping off and watch stops. Get a a Seiko!
Published 8 months ago by J. Meer

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, looks expensive, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98B152 Precisionist Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch at macys for about 335 dollars during black friday. I have to say, for the price, the watch looks amazing. The quality and design make it look like it's worth atleast 2 grand. It has a classy vibe, thanks to the rose gold but the red accents inside the dial give it a sporty image. The result is that you can wear it anywhere. If you're of darker color, then this watch really goes well with your skin. I've never liked the look of stainless steel and yellow gold on my skin so this watch made my day. If you have a pale skin tone then this watch will also look great. It is a big watch so if you don't want people to notice this watch then its not for you. But, you would be missing out on the compliments haha. Also, look up the precisionist line. It's the most accurate watch in the world. Overall: this is a great buy at this price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, no customer service at Bulova, April 12, 2014
J. Meer (Y Valley USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique Fashion Watch, June 10, 2014
As a watch collector, I've always been fascinated with the Precisionist movement sweeping second hand - but never had the urge to purchase one new. Recently one became available on an internet watch forum of which I am a member and the price was enough to have me make a purchasing decision.

This is a large fashion watch with a uniquely curved upper case and crystal that conforms to the curve of your wrist. The bezel is fixed to the case with 4 hexagonal set screws. The dial work appears to be carbon fiber overlaid with a rose gold chapter ring and an inner ring for 24 hour time. The indices are superluminova painted and the 12 o'clock indice is the well recognized Accutron tuning fork symbol.

The screw down crown is protected by case extrusions and the neoprene rubber strap is comfortable enough for casual wear. This is a large - a thick watch and might not make it under some of the tightest shirt cuffs. The rose gold plating on the case crown and back have retained their color after a year of sporadic use (I wear many watches in rotation). I try not to wear neoprene strapped watches in heat and humidity as my sweat collects in crevices and becomes a mess over time if not continually cleaned. Indeed - it may be the acid sweat that discolors the rose gold many complain about.

It's light enough for those who are weight sensitive and accurate to a fault. Only the date needs to be changed on those non 31 day months.

The watch is stylish and attracts its share of attention (if this is a reason you have for buying a watch like this). My wife likes its striking color contrast and its easy to read in daylight with average lume for low light/night time use.

1.0 out of 5 stars the golden color depainting, April 23, 2014
I am not happy with the product as it is decolorized apparently is not original, I am very dissatisfied with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, November 27, 2013
Beautiful watch. Everyone who sees it, just wants to look and handle it. Seller did a great job and I highly recommend them and this watch. Beautifully packaged in what looks like a high end presentation box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking quality watch, October 6, 2012
Mr Nice Watch (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
If you are looking to be noticed this watch is a must buy
It is stylish classy and looks like an expensive watch.
You can wear it in any occasion.
I had women asking about my watch to buy the same for their husbands.
Quality wise it is a precisionnist which is the most accurate quartz movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's 98B152, December 22, 2011
Awesome looking watch, very nice indeed for the money. It is very stylish and people notices this watch more than the other watches I own. Highly recommend it, if in the market for a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars bulova watch, March 23, 2012
What a great watch super nice look at a reasonable price i am very happy with this watch I love the band i have never been a fan of the metal wrist bands so this is perfect THANKS I would buy from again

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw this model in Macy s for $500. ..., July 9, 2014
I saw this model in Macy s for $500. Went to Lord and Taylor was on sale for $350 however it was missing the tuning fork. Bought on Amazon with no tuning fork for $230. I mean the tuning fork does really make it pop but for the same exact watch for double the price I just couldn't see it. Lots of complements!

5.0 out of 5 stars It held up just fine, although I didn't submerge it to 100 meters, September 15, 2014
I have several Bulova's already and most of them are the Precisionist line. You can't beat the prices compared to the jewelry stores in the mall. This is the first one I've bought without a metal band. I needed something for when I go skiing or kayaking, etc... I've already put this one through the ringer on a 25 mile kayak trip in heavy rain and constant splashes. It held up just fine, although I didn't submerge it to 100 meters. The band is comfortable and offsets the rose gold with a good contrast. I also like the second hand in bold colors like the red, blue, yellow. I might not recommend this as your primary watch if you're in a profession where you have to dress up like I do, but it's a great weekend or sport watch as a secondary. Also, the face has a slight curve to the glass as well as the constantly sweeping second hand. I think the little touches like that set it aside from most other watches in it's price range. I highly recommend.

Bulova Men's 98B152 Precisionist Rubber Strap Watch