Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2011
I bought this watch at macys for about 335 dollars during black friday. I have to say, for the price, the watch looks amazing. The quality and design make it look like it's worth atleast 2 grand. It has a classy vibe, thanks to the rose gold but the red accents inside the dial give it a sporty image. The result is that you can wear it anywhere. If you're of darker color, then this watch really goes well with your skin. I've never liked the look of stainless steel and yellow gold on my skin so this watch made my day. If you have a pale skin tone then this watch will also look great. It is a big watch so if you don't want people to notice this watch then its not for you. But, you would be missing out on the compliments haha. Also, look up the precisionist line. It's the most accurate watch in the world. Overall: this is a great buy at this price.
on June 10, 2014
As a watch collector, I've always been fascinated with the Precisionist movement sweeping second hand - but never had the urge to purchase one new. Recently one became available on an internet watch forum of which I am a member and the price was enough to have me make a purchasing decision.

This is a large fashion watch with a uniquely curved upper case and crystal that conforms to the curve of your wrist. The bezel is fixed to the case with 4 hexagonal set screws. The dial work appears to be carbon fiber overlaid with a rose gold chapter ring and an inner ring for 24 hour time. The indices are superluminova painted and the 12 o'clock indice is the well recognized Accutron tuning fork symbol.

The screw down crown is protected by case extrusions and the neoprene rubber strap is comfortable enough for casual wear. This is a large - a thick watch and might not make it under some of the tightest shirt cuffs. The rose gold plating on the case crown and back have retained their color after a year of sporadic use (I wear many watches in rotation). I try not to wear neoprene strapped watches in heat and humidity as my sweat collects in crevices and becomes a mess over time if not continually cleaned. Indeed - it may be the acid sweat that discolors the rose gold many complain about.

It's light enough for those who are weight sensitive and accurate to a fault. Only the date needs to be changed on those non 31 day months.

The watch is stylish and attracts its share of attention (if this is a reason you have for buying a watch like this). My wife likes its striking color contrast and its easy to read in daylight with average lume for low light/night time use.
on November 27, 2013
Beautiful watch. Everyone who sees it, just wants to look and handle it. Seller did a great job and I highly recommend them and this watch. Beautifully packaged in what looks like a high end presentation box.
on February 25, 2013
I first purchased it here on Amazon then less than 2 days later, it went on sale locally at Kohls. So I returned it back to Amazon.
This watch is a head-turner. It's a great looking watch. The gold accent is what catches people's eyes. Caught mine for sure. It's a little bit on the larger side and thick at the time. The rubber strap is thick too but not as thick as others. This will stay within under your dress shirt sleeve. I love the gold accent peeking under my dress shirt. It creates a noticeable contrast.
I'm happy with my purchase. This is the 3rd Bulova in my collection and I've never been disappointed with this brand.
on July 9, 2014
I saw this model in Macy s for $500. Went to Lord and Taylor was on sale for $350 however it was missing the tuning fork. Bought on Amazon with no tuning fork for $230. I mean the tuning fork does really make it pop but for the same exact watch for double the price I just couldn't see it. Lots of complements!
on March 23, 2012
What a great watch super nice look at a reasonable price i am very happy with this watch I love the band i have never been a fan of the metal wrist bands so this is perfect THANKS I would buy from again
on March 23, 2015
It just came in today so I can't talk about reliability or anything like that but aesthetically speaking this watch is BEAUTIFUL! So glad I bought it! The sweeping second hand is awesome. I was turned off by the rubber strap but after putting it on I actually like it, it's very good quality!
on May 11, 2016
I had found this watch at a local retailer, at sticker price. I purchased it, but for some reason it tarnished after a few days and had a couple of scratches. I loved it and was sad to return it. I came acrossed it here on Amazon, at a lower price and purchased it, received it the following day. Brand new, never handled, the battery hadn't even been started up. Crystal clear and squeaky clean. Started it up and set the date and time. It's been a week. I clean it daily as I wear it daily. It's casual and stylish so you can it wear whenever. The rubber strap might seem cheap, but it's nice and makes the piece much more comfortable. I'm a fan so far. Seems to keep accurate time and date. Catches a lot eyes and everyone wants to see it.
on February 5, 2014
Bought at Macys . Definitely a good looking watch , works perfect . Rose gold color fades off over the time , back plate turned black in 7 months . I am not sure if this fading propagates to the bezel,case . Returned back to macys
on July 5, 2012
In short, the watch is awesome! The color combination pops off your wrist in person and I get compliments all the time. The quality is top notch and the Precisionist Movement is definitely superb. If you are looking for a quality Quartz time piece there really is no other watch to own.

See 1 answered question