5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations!
Published on December 22, 2010 by Matthew Armstrong

My order was not received when it apparently got lost when sent to the original shipper. Finally received yesterday evening from the second delivery company.

Published 6 months ago by Jim Lovell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations!, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch for myself largely based on the Bulova name brand and reading the reviews of others. My wife wasn't home at the time. When she came home and I showed her the photo, she didn't really like the gold face. Anyway, the watch arrived, and the photo does not do it justice. It is a beautiful watch, a great weight, very elegant. Even my wife was surprised by how nice it looks. I am now thinking about getting this watch as a gift for my dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but doesn't keep time anymore..., December 2, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
My wife purchased this watch for me last Christmas. It's one of my all time favorite watches, looks wise, but it has stopped keeping time. Some days it's very accurate, other days it will lose 6 hours over night, or 20 minutes or more from the time I put it on in the morning.

I have replaced the battery twice...to no avail. The way the the watch loses time, I'm wondering if the battery isn't loose.

I'm was looking into having my watch repaired, but seeing that it's so inexpensive, I might just buy a new one...especially since the cost of repair will be a significant part of the cost of a new watch.

This is the first watch that I've had fail so soon after it was purchased.

Update: January 2013; My wife contacted Bulova...and they repaired the watch at no charge. It took about 4 weeks to get it back, but it now works as advertised and is on my wrist as I write this update.

It turns out that it wasn't a battery issue, but a faulty movement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch! A little to small, July 13, 2011
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Wow this watch is just plain nice! Its perfect for what i wanted. A stylish & fancy watch for work and going out. The only down side is that the head is a little small for my taste, but it makes up for it. Buy it here! saw it on Macy's for 250!

1.0 out of 5 stars Order Not Delivered on-Time, and After Receipt, It Does Not Work Properly, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

When received the watch did not work. I attempted to set the day/date function, and found the hour hand does not move. If I attempt to change the time, per the instructions, the minute and second hands operate properly but the hour hand stays stationary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boulova has a hit, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I love my new Bolova watch, it keeps perfect time looks sharp and is extremely comfortable on my wrist. I would like to get the woman's counter part for my wife and daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars rolex look-a-like and a great watch, July 18, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
i saw this recommended in a financial magazine as a good alternative to a $7700 Rolex. It is a great looking watch and at $102 a much better value for a frugal guy like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and price, October 27, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I got this watch as a present for my husband and he absolutely loves it! I found it on E-Bay also, but Amazon had the lower price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
It's very classy and a wonderful gift! Bulova is an excellent choice for the man that want to show love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Men's Two-Tone Bracelet Watch, June 9, 2014
Lee Walton (Palm Springs, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Good looking watch. No problems with keeping the proper time. The only problem is the setting of date/time is difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars like the watch, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 98C60 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
like the watch fair price works well and wear it evaryday
looks great nice watch water proof so far so good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›