5.0 out of 5 stars Love love it, January 10, 2013
Susan Harrison (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P115 Diamond Accented Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I have been buying Ann Klein watches for years, but was very unhappy with the last two I purchased -- even with new batteries, they failed to keep the time. I noticed that my jeweler had a gold/silver watch that looked very classy. She said it was a Bulova. She said it was the best watch she'd ever had - completely reliable. After carefully looking through the scores of Bulovas on Amazon's website, I chose this one. I absolutely love it. It's a very good looking watch that looks even better than the website photo. It works with casual and dressy. Really a classic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Watch!, January 21, 2013
I bought this watch for my mom as a birthday gift and I loved its look. Upon arrival i inspected the watch and it was flawless. this is definitely a mature watch. It is very light weight, which makes it very comfortable to wear. This watch is small and exactly what i was looking for as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful at half the regular price, August 25, 2012
I am totally happy with the quality and look of this beautiful watch. I had seen an identical one in jewellery store, but at twice the price. It's elegant, slim and comfortable to wear. Delivery was prompt. Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daugter's present, March 2, 2014
I love the watch a lot. Very light and comfortable.
Probably the diamonds are very small or hidden in flowerlike silver. Immitation of Diamonds

Good price. Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watches, August 1, 2013
I like the quality of the materials, overall quality of the product. The really look great, I didn't regret buying them. In reality they look just as a good quality watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Latch stuck on one watch, December 26, 2012
JoVH (Florida USA) - See all my reviews
Great watch. Very good looking. I ordered two, would have given 5 stars but the latch on one was not easy to hook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love thiswatch, July 23, 2014
Love this watch! It is really nice & thin and looks great on the wrist. Looks expensive and yet it very reasonable. I love the workmanship of Bulova keeps great time. I use this as my everyday watch that is how light & thin it is.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2014