5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, especially for the price
I was looking for a replacement watch because my very expensive Ebel watch needed fixing yet again & I didn't want to spend the money on it. This watch looked nice so I decided to try it out. I've been very pleased with it! It's a great size - not TOO big but large enough to look trendy, and it looks like it cost a lot more than what I paid. I went into the local Kay...
Published on May 21, 2012 by Helenzt

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not perfect
I spent a lot of time searching for a watch that looked modern without being huge and was two-tone so that I could wear it with gold or silver jewellery so I was delighted to discover this watch, and at such a good price. Aesthetically the watch is very pleasing, it has very good proportions and it functions perfectly, that is, apart from the design flaw of white hands on...
Published on June 21, 2012 by ang

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98P120 Wintermoor Two-Tone Diamond Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Buy this watch, you wont regret it!! Especially if your looking for a classy and elegant look!...it also has a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch...., May 30, 2013
Got this watch for my wife on her birthday and she love it.Good quality watch for the money.Looks just like it does in Picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, May 21, 2013
I am not a big fan of gold/silver combination. My wedding set is gold and I wanted something to bring my silver and gold jewelry together. The watch is beautiful. The gold is very suttle which is what I was looking for. Extremely happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, April 20, 2013
I was looking for a two tone watch that could be both casual or dressy. Unfortuantely this was not the one for me. The minute I opened the package, I thought the watch looked and felt cheap. I immediately re-packaged it and sent it back. My search for the perfect $200 watch continues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, April 19, 2013
The watch was new,in a bulova box,arrived at my home just as described;arrived very quickly. Just a perfect transaction.The watch is absolutely stunning

5.0 out of 5 stars Birhtday Gift, February 13, 2013
The watch is so beautiful on my wife's wrist, it was so nice on her , that I purchased one for my daughter
so we now all have a really nice watch from Bulova, this one makes my 36th watch I own, LOL I have to
stop going online

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, February 5, 2013
Not quite what I had in mind. It's pretty shiny, doesn't really look "rich", if you will. Looks a little cheap. Clasping is a little tough. One side of the closure is very tight. Over all, it's probably worth the price paid through Amazon. Would NEVER pay the asking price for this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Purchase, January 7, 2013
This watch is really great! It keeps perfect time, is esthetically pleasing and comfortable to wear. I would consider another purchase of the same brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 4, 2013
Very high quality, heavy and beautiful! So happy with the great price as well! Can't go wrong with a Bulova!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 19, 2012
its very nice. did not think it looked lady liked but that thought was immediately changed when i rec'd it. highly recommended.