5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Diamond Accented Bulova Watch at a great price
My wife wanted this watch. After looking through the local jewelers with little luck finding it in stock or within an advertised price, I decided to look in Amazon.
Not only was it available, but also at a great price. Delivery was fast as well. Got the same watch like the name-brand jewelers, for about a hundred dollars less.
Everyone is happy and my wife got...
Published on March 7, 2009 by Dono

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSAPOINTED!
I bought this watch from Kay's and was really excited about it. I loved the look and the two-tone was what I was looking for so I could wear it with both gold and silver. I read the other reviews and in the beginning I felt the same way as everybody else but then one day I was looking at it on my wrist and noticed that the gold was wearing off. At first I thought it may...
Published 14 months ago by shayla dow

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulova Calendar Watch, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Bulova Women's 98R107 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch (Watch)
Delivery of the order was very prompt. The watch is extremely nice and well received by the recipient. Would highly recommend both the merchant and the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love, love, love this watch!, December 30, 2011
I have a Rolex, but haven't worn it for years because it is so difficult to keep wound. (I don't move around enough for the auto wind!) This was a Christmas present and I am beyond pleased. It's all sparkly and classey, plus Amazon saved us a couple of hundred bucks. Can't beat that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it was going to be., June 1, 2011
The watch is comfortable and attractive. Light in weight and I don't have to move my wrist constantly to keep it running. Dressy and casual.
Cannot beat the price. It was $299 at Macy's on sale and $259 at BJ's. Decided to give Amazon a look and saved myself a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, September 28, 2010
Very happy with the watch. Happier with the timely delivery and price of watch. Avoided Amazon for a long time,don't really know why but I'm glad my first purchase when went smooth. Definitely will purchase from Amazon again!! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Classy, July 13, 2014
This is the most beautiful watch. Unbelievable quality for the cost...the best purchase I have made in quite some time!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... had this watch now for several months and I love it as much as the day I got it, July 2, 2014
I've had this watch now for several months and I love it as much as the day I got it. I do wish the face was a bit bigger... I was a bit nervous buying this watch on line, and the negative reviews I read didn't help, but I'm glad I went thru with it. I'm very happy with this beautiful watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks very elegant, June 20, 2014
I have tiny wrist but this watch looks elegant not gaudy. Also no visible scruffs or scratches appear even after daily usage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Received first watch and it was not working, returned it. Ordered second watch and it ran for two days and quit., June 14, 2014
Donn Pepper (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch! After receiving second watch and setting the time, it ran for two days then quit while setting in the box waiting for me to take it to the jeweler to re-size the band. It could have easily been the battery but if it wasn't and the back was opened then I own it. A battery might be good for five years and I got two watches that didn't run, I decided to return both watches.

Amazon was very gracious and quick with the refund and return shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, June 6, 2014
Just got this gorgeous watch! The watch is stunning and the price was fantastic. I would give his watch 10 stars!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 28, 2014
I got this for my mom on Mother's Day. I have to admit, as soon as I opened the box, I kinda wanted to keep it for myself! It's absolutely stunning. She loves it and it looks so pretty on her arm. The gold and silver goes so well with her other jewelry. She was so thrilled and especially happy that it's waterproof and glows in the dark. Don't let the fastener deter you, it's a bit confusing at first and make sure that when you take the extra links out, you allow enough room to get your finger under it. It'll make taking it off much easier. All in all, this was well worth it!

Bulova Women's 98R107 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch