Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Men's Crystal Day-Date Watch #96C002
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 23, 2011
If you purchase this, and you are like me, at first you might be disappointed. You'll open the box, you'll look at the watch, and you won't think it is great. It might look drab, like some sort of watch that shouldn't have a retail of $500. It'll almost look cheap. You might just feel this way for at least a little while, until you put it on and bring it out into adequate lighting. Then, you'll realize how nice this watch looks. You'll be sitting in your car, and you'll look glance at your driver's side mirror, and you'll see this watch in the reflection of your window, and it'll look brilliant. You'll look at your wrist through a bathroom mirror after you wash your hands, and you'll see the subdued glitter of the 412 Swarovski crystals. You'll think you are alone, and you'll be twisting your wrist, watching the sparkles, when suddenly, another man enters the bathroom, and glances at you, as if you are some sort of self-absorbed, narcissistic jerk. Really, you will. Try to avoid doing that.
on January 5, 2015
This watch looks so good on my husband. The price is great it was everything i wanted for him
review image
on September 16, 2014
At first I wasn't thrilled about the square like bezel, but it grew on me. It kind of reminded me of what people in their 70s wear to look good on bingo night. I remember this watch when it was in stores retailing for $495 back in 2010. At that stage in my life a half a "g" was a lot to fork over for a piece of jewelry so I had to decline. Now in 2014, the $180 that I paid on Amazon is simply champagne money. The product came in a couple of days and I like it a lot. It feels great on my wrist and the stones go "All the way around the band". A very important concept that many watch makers are abandoning these days. Without ranting, just buy the damn thing, it's literally the best iced out watch you can get at this price....no joke.

P.S. The swarovski crystals and stainless steel that this watch are made of are impecable.
on February 10, 2014
This watch is gorgeous, and looks great on! No issues quality issues. Diamonds are still in tact after 2 years of owning the watch
on January 6, 2015
i initially bought the watch because it looked very sharp and eye catching, but once I received the watch the first thing I noticed is how light the watch was and it not as eye catching is the flesh. Don't get me wrong, the watch not terrible, it just looks as feels kind of cheap. The worst and most important detail why I returned the watch is besause I couldn't get the watch band adjusted to fit my wrist properly. I took the watch to two different jewelers, and neither could get the link pins out because some moron at Bulova decided to put some adhesive to all the link pins. I have read reviews of other Bulova watches and this complaint is fairly common.
on October 29, 2013
Everything about this purchase is perfect. I received this item in a very timely manner, had original tags and in it's original box to give as a gift to my fiance. The sellers warranty is greatly appreciated but doubt it's needed. This was a perfectly flawless transaction.
Sincerely,
Crystle
on June 2, 2011
Beautiful watch... even better-looking in person. Have received a constant array of compliments since I've worn it. If you want to see it in person, check out almost any jewelry store at your local mall (i.e. Kay, etc.) However, if you want to buy it, ignore the usual $500 price tag in any/all of those stores and get it for nearly half-off here on Amazon.
on July 16, 2015
Love this watch. The pictures definitely do not give this watch justice. I would highly recommend d this watch to anyone who like a little blind in their life without having to empty their whole bank account. The seller was amazing and watch was delivered super quick. Would definitely buy future items from this seller.
on December 27, 2009
MY HUSBAND LOVED THIS WATCH AND AS LONG AS HE IS HAPPY THEN SO AM I. IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THEN THE PIC.
on December 26, 2012
I have several nice watches that most wouldnt consider classy or blingy, no diamonds or crystals. Wanted something a little more over the top. Loved the look of this from the pictures. However when it arrived all the crystals just didnt look right to me. They are very small and the way they bonded them to the band looked a little fake or cheap for the price. It was nice but I bet i could do better for the price so I returned it.