4.0 out of 5 stars love it
I looked for a watch that just told time and nothing else, that was elegant and comfortable. I love this watch, the face is a comfortable size and leather is soft. Easy to manage and looks great with everything you can wear. bulova is a great watch maker and doesn't disappoint.
Published 18 months ago by Taneka Wellington

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Looked Used
I received the watch promptly however the box it came in looked old and worn around the edges. When I examined the watch it was scratched and the leather band looked as though it had been worn. The back of the face of the watch was blank with no mention of the Bulova name, model, NOTHING! This is a definite send back.
Published 15 days ago by Pharm 1

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Clean Elegant Bulova, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
Thin and comfortable on the wrist. Highly recommend this classic and timeless Bulova Men's Watch to ALL.
Leather band is premium quality and very soft (no break in period necessary. Should you have a large wrist, not to worry as a very generous length strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch, perfect size and compliments any outfit. It was an incredible present. I would highly recommend it for any male of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, lightweight, fancy, well made. Excellent for a black tie event., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
Light weight, the leather band is a bit longer than usual, Im 5'8 175 pounds and it fits me on 1 hole before the last one. my wrist is almost 7". the quality is outstanding, looks well made watch, excellent for a suit or tuxedo, black tie event.
Very thin, You all be amaze how thin is it. the face is 40mm looks fine, is not too big, you will think is big for the thinnest of the watch but looks fine. I recommended. nice watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very classy watch - the strap could be better, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
This is a very elegant watch. I bought it for dress/office clothing and I am fairly satisfied with it.

The case is thin and it has a shiny finishing detail. The dial has a silver-tone and it is not white as the pictures show, but I'm ok with that because I did some photo research of the watch in google before I bought it.

The strap is kinda long for my 6.75" wrist and we'll see about durability as months go by. It does not look cheap, but I guess Bulova could made a better one for this watch. In fact, the case and dial look so classy that you can think of a better leather strap for this watch.

I highly recommend the Bulova 96A133, but you may be just a little dissapointed because for the leather strap. Anyways, you can always change it if you don't like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Style, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
It has a very nice style, very thin, allowing you to wear it under your dress shirt/suit. I don't find a need to spend thousands of dollars on a watch that I'm going to look at 3 times a day. Give me something that looks professional and works well. This Bulova watch does that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
Very sleek and stylish watch. Simple yet elegant. Can be worn with anything really. very slim face (if thats what you are looking for)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy watch. Band too long for me., June 16, 2014
Thomas G (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
I love the look of this watch and have received several complements. This is a very elegant watch and I think it looks better in real life than in pictures. The diameter of the case is relatively large, keeping with recent trends. I have a medium to small wrist and this is not too big. I really like to wear it. The standard leather band that comes with it is OK looking, but is longer than the standard band size and was too long for me. I ordered a standard length (about 7 3/4 inches) replacement real lizard band which looks and fits much better. This is a very classy look that works with almost everything you might wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch will make a big hit on Christmas Day!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
A fine timepiece and delivered as promised for putting it under the Christmas Tree for Christmas morning. What a great gift and it is a simple yet elegant timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch (Watch)
Sleek. Shiny. Classic! Awesome buy! This watch has exceeded expectations and is glued to my wrist! The quality is amazing!

Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch