Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bulova Men's 96A133 Dress Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2012
Thin and comfortable on the wrist. Highly recommend this classic and timeless Bulova Men's Watch to ALL.
Leather band is premium quality and very soft (no break in period necessary. Should you have a large wrist, not to worry as a very generous length strap.
review image
on June 14, 2013
I looked for a watch that just told time and nothing else, that was elegant and comfortable. I love this watch, the face is a comfortable size and leather is soft. Easy to manage and looks great with everything you can wear. bulova is a great watch maker and doesn't disappoint.
on June 16, 2014
I love the look of this watch and have received several complements. This is a very elegant watch and I think it looks better in real life than in pictures. The diameter of the case is relatively large, keeping with recent trends. I have a medium to small wrist and this is not too big. I really like to wear it. The standard leather band that comes with it is OK looking, but is longer than the standard band size and was too long for me. I ordered a standard length (about 7 3/4 inches) replacement real lizard band which looks and fits much better. This is a very classy look that works with almost everything you might wear.
on May 10, 2013
It has a very nice style, very thin, allowing you to wear it under your dress shirt/suit. I don't find a need to spend thousands of dollars on a watch that I'm going to look at 3 times a day. Give me something that looks professional and works well. This Bulova watch does that.
on June 12, 2013
Beautiful watch, perfect size and compliments any outfit. It was an incredible present. I would highly recommend it for any male of any age.
on August 7, 2014
Light weight, the leather band is a bit longer than usual, Im 5'8 175 pounds and it fits me on 1 hole before the last one. my wrist is almost 7". the quality is outstanding, looks well made watch, excellent for a suit or tuxedo, black tie event.
Very thin, You all be amaze how thin is it. the face is 40mm looks fine, is not too big, you will think is big for the thinnest of the watch but looks fine. I recommended. nice watch.
on January 15, 2016
Professional looking watch for business and formal occasions. Easy to see and thin enough that it doesn't pick the edge of your pant's pocket when you reach for your keys. Plus, an added benefit - the watch doesn't have the standard date listing that never works right after a few years. Bulova makes excellent products that tend to last for years.
on June 7, 2016
I bought this a gift for my husband to wear when dressed up. He is very hard on watches and this watch is very durable and he now where's it all the time. He has a large wrist and the wrist band fits well, which is plus. Great watch.
on May 25, 2015
I gave this as a gift. Keeps accurate time, stylish without being bulky, comfortable. Face and hands are big enough for older folks' eyes (like mine). Band a bit stiff at first, but will conform to the wearer after some time.
on April 7, 2015
Great watch that is very lightweight and stylish. There's a classic feel here that I really like as well as the simplicity of a "no nonsense" approach. So far I've really liked the watch and can't complain